- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Video: Shakira Reveals She is Leaving ‘The Voice’ After Season 6
Season six of ‘The Voice” is almost over and Shakira has just announced that she will not be returning!!
“No, I don’t have any plans of coming back because this was always a temporary thing for me to do,” the 37-year-old singer shared in an interview.
Shakira added, “I’m not really a TV celebrity and I have to prep for the tour and being a mother.”
Gwen Stefani will be the new coach on Season 7 and Christina Aguilera is coming back for Season 8.
In the video below, Shakira gives us the sad news and explains why. She also talks about her upcoming tour and other important projects in her life. Plus, Shakira talks about Kristen Merlin’s song choices for semi-finals and the reason why this stage of the competition can be so stressful.
Will you miss Shakira on “The Voice”??