- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
Video: Shakira Reveals She is Leaving ‘The Voice’ After Season 6
Season six of ‘The Voice” is almost over and Shakira has just announced that she will not be returning!!
“No, I don’t have any plans of coming back because this was always a temporary thing for me to do,” the 37-year-old singer shared in an interview.
Shakira added, “I’m not really a TV celebrity and I have to prep for the tour and being a mother.”
Gwen Stefani will be the new coach on Season 7 and Christina Aguilera is coming back for Season 8.
In the video below, Shakira gives us the sad news and explains why. She also talks about her upcoming tour and other important projects in her life. Plus, Shakira talks about Kristen Merlin’s song choices for semi-finals and the reason why this stage of the competition can be so stressful.
Will you miss Shakira on “The Voice”??