- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
Video: Shakira Reveals She is Leaving ‘The Voice’ After Season 6
Season six of ‘The Voice” is almost over and Shakira has just announced that she will not be returning!!
“No, I don’t have any plans of coming back because this was always a temporary thing for me to do,” the 37-year-old singer shared in an interview.
Shakira added, “I’m not really a TV celebrity and I have to prep for the tour and being a mother.”
Gwen Stefani will be the new coach on Season 7 and Christina Aguilera is coming back for Season 8.
In the video below, Shakira gives us the sad news and explains why. She also talks about her upcoming tour and other important projects in her life. Plus, Shakira talks about Kristen Merlin’s song choices for semi-finals and the reason why this stage of the competition can be so stressful.
Will you miss Shakira on “The Voice”??