- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Scandal Recap 10/8/15 – Mellie Declares War on the President and His Mistress – Season 5 Ep. 3
- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 6/6/14- Season 1, Ep. 2- Ring of Fire
“Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars” broke weTV records last Friday when it premiered. If you missed the show, we have your complete recap right here.
We have former “The Real Housewives of Orange County” star and designer Gretchen Rossi who is in the house with fiancé Slade Smiley. Their biggest issue is that she wants to start having kids now that she is in her mid-thirties but he still has a lot of child support debt to deal with. She came to fame when she was engaged to a millionaire who ended up passing of leukemia and looked at as a gold digger. Now, she’s the sugar mama and she does not seem to like it all that much. Along with them, we have “Jersey Shore” and “Snooki and JWoww” star Jenni Farley with her fiancé Roger Matthews. At this point, they are expecting a baby girl yet she wants fame over her fiancé at times. So how will they make a family work?
We also see former “The Bachelorette” couple Trista and Ryan Sutter who seemed to have the perfect marriage. Sadly, he does not communicate and that is something that she desperately needs, despite recent vow renewals. Tanisha Thomas is a TV show host and is there with her husband Clive whom she dated for seven years before tying the knot. Their wedding actually aired on Oxygen as a series but it seems as though they need more couples therapy than anything. And finally, we have Traci Braxton of “Braxton Family Values” and her husband Kevin. She was diagnosed with juvenile rheumatoid arthritis and calls her hubby “Sir Rat.” Yeah, lets just say that they are going to need a lot of help.
In the premiere episode, the cast was greeted and then immediately swept away to a press conference where they had to confront all of their relationship demons. They also had to watch a film with brief segments of each person, minus Ryan Sutter, talking about their relationship woes. After all the drama and Tanisha storming off, they went on to learn that it was all staged. Good job Boot Camp. They were then sent to their rooms which were quite identifiable because the doors were covered with all the gossip about them. Scandals, rumors, newspaper clippings; it was all there for them and everyone to see so let’s just say, it will be a long journey.
Tonight, constant bickering between Tanisha and Clive becomes a distraction to the other boot campers. There is a chance that they may be sent home!