- Seven Year Switch Series Premiere Recap 7/7/15 – ‘Switch Therapy’
- Total Divas Recap 7/7/15- Season 4 Premiere- Diva Divide
- Dance Moms Recap 7/7/15- Where in the World Is Abby Lee Miller?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 7/6/15- Who Are the Top 20?
- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
Ryan Gosling Reveals He Had a Son – He Was a Father
Ryan Gosling shared a private, heartbreaking story for Father’s Day on Facebook. He revealed he was a father for a year before the child was taken away from him. We have the details as revealed by Gosling below:
“This father’s day, I’ve decided to tell the story of how I became a father. This little guy was only 9 months old when I became his dad. His mom and I were great friends before she passed away from cancer. I promised her, I’d always look after him. So, I had decided to step up and become his dad. He brought me so much joy. He was my everything. 1 year later after the adoption, his biological father wanted him. Of course, I put up a fight, but he won. That 1 year of being his father taught me how to love unconditionally. We have to stop and be thankful for our children and children should stop and be thankful for their parents. What I truly learned most of all is, every child needs love.”
With this story he is selling a Limited Edition tee shirt to help homeless children, bit.ly/1qOQKed
Happy Father’s Day to all the father’s out there and thank you to Ryan Gosling for opening up. For him to reveal this news he must be feeling a bit heart broken today.
Anyone else surprised by the news of Ryan being a father?
Be sure to bookmark us and come back!!