- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 5/6/15- Steven & Samm
- Nashville Recap 5/6/15 – ‘Is the Better Part Over’ – Season 3 Ep.21
- Kylie Jenner Admits Lips are Fake – She Lied
- American Idol 2015 Recap 5/6/15- Season 14- Who Are the Top 3?
- New Couple Alert: Who Is Bradley Cooper Dating?!
- Younger Recap 5/05/15 Season 1 Episode 7 – Broke and Pantyless
- Jill’s Steals and Deals – 5/6/15 – Pillows, Candles, Lotions as Seen on The Today Show
- Royal Baby Watch: Princess Charlotte’s First Days At Home
- Princess Charlotte Meets the Queen
- Rosie O’Donnell’s Ex Michelle Rounds a No Show at Court
Lindsay Lohan to Write Memoir on her Life
If you’re a celebrity, then by law you have to write a memoir that you will see in the book section while shopping at Target, but you will never buy nor be interested in reading it. Well, the time for Lindsay Lohan to share stories of her life has come as she has announced that she is currently writing a memoir.
Speaking to Daily Mail, Lohan was eager to talk about the book she is working on.
“I want to put a lot of photos and cool stuff,” Lohan said. “It will probably be like a trilogy, like Harry Potter because there’s so many.”
Okay then. Sounds like Lohan is planning to write more than one book, perhaps three, so if you’re not interested in reading the first one, maybe you will change your mind by book two…or five.
The reason that Lohan may want to write more than one book is because writing has been “therapy” for her over all these rough years. “I’ve kept journals my whole life, since when I was a kid and stuff and I think I have a lot to say,” Lohan said.
“I feel like my book will be more about that than anything else because there’s the excitement of the life that I have lived but I’ve seen a lot and if I can help anyone that might feel like its ok to screw up, it’s OK to feel lonely, or ugly or to feel overweight or underweight,” adds Lohan.
It is probably accurate that Lohan has seen a lot as she has had to grow up on screen, and unfortunately, more negative than positive has been showcased. I am sure there will be some interest in the book from people who are eager to learn about all the hard partying Lohan has done, or the people she has hooked up with.
Not James Franco though.
No further details have been released, but look for a possible 2015 release for Lohan’s memoir. Lohan is currently staring on stage, looking to get back in the swing of acting again.
What do you think of Lohan writing a memoir? Would you read it?