American Idol Recap 3/12/15- Season 14 – Sarina-Joi Eliminated – 11 Left
“American Idol” is live and back in sunny California. Last night, the field was narrowed from sixteen singers to our top twelve. Ten of the singers were voted in by America while the last two were wild cards from judges Jennifer Lopez, Harry Connick Jr. and Keith Urban. You can keep up with the latest of season fourteen of “American Idol” right here.
There are currently, six girls and six boys but only ten of them will go on tour. One of them will win the whole thing and be mentored by the man who discovered Taylor Swift. They spent much of the first two weeks live in Detroit, the home of Motown, performing endless classics. For the night of the big top twelve reveal, they sang the songs that they auditioned with. Here is who made it through:
- SARINA-JOI CROWE: “Love Runs Out” by OneRepublic.
- RAYVON OWEN: “Wide Awake” by Katy Perry.
- DANIEL SEAVEY: “Straight Up” by Paula Abdul.
- MADDIE WALKER: “Suitcase” by Gwen Sebastian. .
- TYANNA JONES: “Wings” by Little Mix.
- NICK FRADIANI: “In Your Eyes” by Peter Gabriel.
- JAX: “I Wanna Hold Your Hand” by The Beatles.
- QUAASIM MIDDLETON: “Sir Duke” by Stevie Wonder.
- JOEY COOK: “King of Spain” by The Tallest Man on Earth.
- CLARK BECKHAM: “It’s A Man’s World” by James Brown.
- QUENTIN ALEXANDER: “Royals” by Lorde- WILD CARD
- ADANNA DURU: “You and I” by Lady Gaga- WILD CARD
Tonight, the top twelve will take the stage once again, live and sing their hearts out for the judges and America. Again, what we have learned is that song choice is key in getting through this competition. There are five different ways to vote and with each method, you can vote up to twenty times, equaling one hundred votes for your favorite. Ryan Seacrest will cover all of that.
Empire’s Jussie Smollett and Bryshere Gray singing “No Apologies” as a guest performance.
The theme for American Idol’s Top 12 is “Party Songs.” American Idol Top 11 song list
Keep reading to see how the contestants did on American Idol’s Top 12.