Dancing With the Stars 2015 Spoilers 5/4/15 – Who’s Dancing What – America’s Choice
In the eighth week of competition there are six remaining couples on the reality dance show, Dancing with the Stars. This week, the contestants will dance to a song and dance style voted on by viewers for “AMERICA’S CHOICE” on MONDAY, MAY 4. Couples will no longer be eliminated the same night, Dancing With the Stars has added a second night for elimination results. On Tuesday, May 5, 2015, there were a double elimination for the first time this season.
Dancing With the Stars had America vote on the couples wardrobe, set design and visual effects via Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. Based on the votes, each couple will perform two full routines including an individual original dance and a trio dance. For the trio dance, couples had the opportunity to pick an eliminated pro or troupe member to enhance their performance and highlight the strengths of each star. The trio dance styles include the Jive, Paso Doble, Samba and Salsa. At the end of the night, two couples will be eliminated at the end of the night and four couples will move on to the semi-finals.
What will the couples be dancing and to what song for their individual dances:
• Chris Soules and Witney Carson — Contemporary to “Lay Me Down” by Sam Smith
• Rumer Willis and Val Chmerkovskiy — Rumba to “Perhaps Perhaps Perhaps”
• Robert Herjavec and Kym Johnson — Contemporary to Jessie Ware’s “Champagne Kisses”
• Noah Galloway and Sharna Burgess — Tango to “Geronimo” by Sheppard
• Riker Lynch and Allison Holker — Viennese Waltz to “What Now” by Rihanna
• Nastia Liukin and Derek Hough — Paso Doble to “Centuries” by Fall Out Boy
• Noah Galloway, Sharna Burgess and Emma Slater
• Robert Herjavec, Kym Johnson and Jenna Johnson (Samba)
• Nastia Liukin, Derek Hough and Sasha Farber (Jive)
• Riker Lynch, Allison Holker and Brittany Cherry
• Chris Soules, Witney Carson and Lindsay Arnold
• Rumer Willis, Valentin Chmerkovskiy and Artem Chigvintsev (Paso Doble)
On Tuesday, couples will face a double elimination based on combining the judges’ scores with the public votes from last Monday’s night performance (on April 27) and this Monday’s night performance.
Musical performances for Tuesday night’s elimination round will include Josh Groban will sing “Somewhere Over the Rainbow” and pop star Carly Rae Jepsen will perform her hit single “I Really Like You.” Dance Center is back with Len Goodman and Jerry Rice and Kenny Mayne.
Make sure to come back to Have U Heard on Monday night to see the recap of Dancing With the Stars live!