Kelly Osbourne Asks If Latino’s Kicked Out of Country ‘Who’s Going to Clean Donald Trumps Toilet?’

By on August 4, 2015
'Kelly Osbourne hair'

Kelly Osbourne put her foot in her mouth while hosting The View, while speaking about Donald Trump and his campaign to run for President of the United States.

'kelly osbourne leaving fashion police'

Osbourne was doing a great job as a guest host on The View when she completely messed up and was met with nothing but silence. Referring to Trump’s comment about Latino’s and calling them rapists and saying we should not allow them in the country, Osbourne said,  “If you kick every Latino out of this country, then ‘Who is going to be cleaning your toilets, Donald Trump.'”

The other co-hosts, Raven Simone and Rosie Perez, quickly jumped in saying, “There’s more jobs than that in the country for Latinos and Latinos are not the only people who clean toilets.” Osbourne quickly said, ‘you know I didn’t mean it like that. I’m not part of this argument.’

It was clarified that she meant that Trump himself has Latino’s who work for him, so he shouldn’t be saying things like that.

Read Kelly Osbourne’s apology here!

Whoopi Goldberg said that Donald Trump says a lot of things for his name. She doesn’t know if he means it but hopes as we get closer to the election that we learn he doesn’t mean it.

Watching the show, viewers could have definitely taken what Kelly Osbourne said out of context. Rosie Perez was quick to defend the Latinos and said so, but later apologized to Kelly for taking what she said wrong, claiming to be sensitive to what Donald Trump said about the Latinos. Osbourne also said she was offended by what he said, as well.

Check out a lighthearted video of Jimmy Fallon mocking Donald Trump on The Tonight Show.

Do you think Rosie Perez should have apologized to Kelly Osbourne or do you think Kelly Osbourne should have apologized for what she said? It seems like Kelly put her foot in her mouth and should not have said that about Latinos cleaning toilet bowls.

Raven Simone then stood up to show everyone what she wearing – a black top with a beautiful pink skirt, designed by Kelly Osbourne. Raven then told everyone not to tweet Kelly or come for her on Instagram, since they know everyone is thinking about it. She is correct – people will come for Kelly Osbourne. Do you think they should or should just let it go?

Leave a comment and let us know your thoughts on the subject.

9 Comments

1. NYNATIVE

August 5, 2015 at 10:33 pm

Everyone knows Latinos are toilet bowl cleaners and floor mopers and house keepers. All work has dignity and Americans used to do this work before they were undercut by illegal labor. These Latinos sound too proud to be American ,to show respect for rule of law.Kelly Osborn owes an apology to Trump.

2. arnold

August 4, 2015 at 5:48 pm

I’m hispanic, I worked real hard doing whatever it took to get where I am. Now I have my own business, my mother cleans toilets for a wealthy family. I tell and always have told her that when I get enough money she won’t have to do that anymore, she tells me that she’s proud to do what she does and she does it the best and I don’t have to support her. She’s very proud to do what she does. I’m deeply offended from those comments. I hope kelly knows how proud of a people that we are.

3. jasmine

August 4, 2015 at 2:06 pm

Her comment was offensive in my opinion she and the view need to apologize for the racist comment. She shouldn’t try to cover up with the ” oh you know what I mean”. Maybe its time for her to pack up and go back to England.

4. Indy Mom

August 4, 2015 at 1:09 pm

I heard her comment first hand and witnessed the very rare silence of all co-hosts of The View. My thought was “she just spoke exactly what is on her mind and that’s how she views Latinos. So sad for her”. My stomach hurts for people like her. It was soooo wrong. She also came back with “but, when I met “him” (Trump) he is so nice”. Well, which is Kelly?? She obviously is trying to play both sides. How many Latinos work for you Ms. Osborne?? The View is on a fast downward spiral. Replace them all, but Whoopi. Stop with the guest hosts already.

5. Lamillie

August 4, 2015 at 12:56 pm

she only protects and defends gay people

6. Linda

August 4, 2015 at 12:51 pm

Kelly Osbourne put her foot in her mouth,therefore, she should be the one apologizing . She had just commented about owning up to your actions (re: their reality TV) so why didn’t she? One panelist tried to explain what she meant, another said not to bash her on Instageram, and Rosie apologized for being sensitive …ridiculous ! The onus was on Kelly to explain herself or apologize, not anyone else.

7. Marie

August 4, 2015 at 12:27 pm

Kelly’s comment was disgusting. She is just as bad as the people she criticized. She attacked Julianne Rancic for a comment that was not nearly as offensive as what she said. I will boycott any shows that Kelly Osbourne appears until she makes an apology just like Julianne did.

8. Jean Taylor

August 4, 2015 at 12:15 pm

Kelly should definitely apologize!! What she said, is just as bad as Donald Trump. Implying that all Mexicans are janitors or maids!

9. Tim Hess

August 4, 2015 at 11:58 am

Her comment was offensive! She should be fired!!