Dancing With the Stars Spoilers 9/28/15 Season 21 Ep. 4
Dancing With the Stars returns for the third week following a week filled with a bit of drama with contestant, Kim Zolciak having a mini-stroke and in the hospital. There is still no news as to whether she and her dance partner will dance, but the show must go on for the remaining couples of the hit dance series.
There will be a few special guests this week with Alfonso Ribeiro returning to the ballroom. Ribeiro is the new host of “America’s Funniest Home Videos” and a former DWTS Mirrorball Champion. The theme for this week’s Dancing With the Stars is all about TV with each couple performing a new dance routine to a theme song that commemorates iconic television throughout history, from “Breaking Bad” to “I Dream of Jeanie” and beyond. Taking part in the celebration, Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy, The Great Gonzo, Pepé the King Prawn, and other Muppets will kick off the evening followed by a huge opening number featuring the cast of Dancing with the Stars.
At the end of the night, the couple with the lowest combined judges and viewer votes from Tuesday, September 22 will be eliminated.
Couples Will Dance to Songs From the Following TV Shows:
- Alek Skarlatos & Lindsay Arnold – True Blood
- Alexa PenaVega & Mark Ballas – Breaking Bad
- Andy Grammer & Allison Holker – American Bandstand
- Bindi Irwin & Derek Hough – The Jeffersons
- Carlos PenaVega & Witney Carson – The Golden Girls
- Gary Busey & Anna Trebunskaya – The Addams Family
- Hayes Grier & Emma Slater – Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Kim Zolciak Biermann & Tony Dovolani – I Dream of Jeannie
- Nick Carter & Sharna Burgess – Downton Abbey
- Paula Deen & Louis van Amstel – Gilligan’s Island
- Tamar Braxton & Valentin Chmerkovskiy – Mad Men