Dancing With the Stars Season 21 Finale Spoilers – Who is Expected to Win?
Dancing With the Stars Season 21 finale begins tonight, November 23, 2015 with a two day event leading up to the winner of the Mirror Ball trophy.
What can we expect during the two day season finale event? With four remaining couples, it can be anyones trophy to win. The remaining contestants included Nick Carter, Bindi Irwin, Alek Skarlatos and Carlos PenaVega. We will see the same format we have seen over the past 20 seasons – including Judges’s Choice dances, Freestyle routines, the 24-Hour Fusion Challenge, musical guests, and the return of the eliminated Season 21 cast members.
• Judges’s Choice: The four finalists will compete in two rounds of dance. In the first round, one judge will help each couple choose the creative elements of each dance, which is a re-do of a dance but to a new song.
Alek Skarlatos & Lindsay Arnold — Rumba, working with Carrie Ann Inaba
Bindi Irwin & Derek Hough — Quickstep, also working with Carrie Ann
Carlos PenaVega & Witney Carson — Foxtrot, working with Bruno Tonioli
Nick Carter & Sharna Burgess — ??, working with Julianne Hough
• Freestyles: In the second round – the couples take on a freestyle dance featuring special effects, additional dancers and unexpected surprises.
• Musical guests: Musical guests include Meghan Trainor who will be singing “Like I’m Gonna Lose You,” and Who Is Fancy, Ariana Grande and Meghan Trainor will perform “Boys Like You.”
At the end of the night, the couple with the lowest combined viewer and judge votes from the previous two weeks will be eliminated, leaving three couples to compete on Tuesday’s competition for the Mirror Ball Trophy.
What to expect on Tuesday night’s show:
The Season 21 finale will open with a reunion of all 13 of this season’s couples at the Grove.
• Performances: Musical performances will take place with Alexander Jean, Andy Grammer, Chaka Khan, Elle King and Nick Carter. Kim Zolciak returns to the ballroom to dance a Samba with Tony Dovolani to “I Dream of Jeannie,” which she was never able to perform, along with encore dances from the eliminated celebrities. The cast of the upcoming “Dancing with the Stars: Live! Dance All Night Tour” will perform a dance to Avicii’s “Broken Arrows” as a sneak peak of the 90-minute show traveling the country this winter. The three finalists will each dance a repeat dance from this season.
• 24-Hour Fusion Challenge: In the last element of competition, the couples will perform a new routine as part of a “24-Hour Fusion Challenge.” The remaining couples will fuse two contrasting dance styles that they’ve performed this season and they’ll have less than 24 hours to prepare that dance for judges’ points.
• Winners named: At the end of the night the winners of the Mirror Ball trophy will be announced!
So who do you think will win for Season 21?
Bindi Irwin has been the front runner this season – we expect her to take the trophy….but as you know, anything can happen during the season finale of Dancing With the Stars.