Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Night 1 – Who Was Eliminated? Who Are the Final Three?
The “Dancing With the Stars” Season 21 finale is here. The final four contestants will be down to the final three contestants by the end of the night and it is anybody’s game. Then tomorrow night, Tuesday, November 24, 2015, we will find out who will win the Mirror Ball trophy for this season will a star-studded spectacular outdoor finale, unlike any we have seen before.
There are four remaining contestants: Backstreet Boy member Nick Carter, nature conservationist Bindi Irwin, hero Alek Skarlatos and former “Big Time Rush” member Carlos PenaVega. One of these four contestants will be eliminated tonight and the other three will move on to the Season Finale of “Dancing With the Stars.” We will see the same format we have seen over the past 20 seasons – including Judges’s Choice dances, Freestyle routines, the 24-Hour Fusion Challenge, musical guests, and the return of the eliminated Season 21 cast members.
What can we expect during tonight’s show?
The show opened with Megan Trainor singing ‘Like I’m Going to Lose You,’ followed by the introduction of the final four finalists.
The first round is the Judges’s Choice where the four finalists will compete in two rounds of dance. In the first round, one judge will help each couple choose the creative elements of each dance, which is a re-do of a dance but to a new song as well as a freestyle that will only add on points.
Carlos PenaVega & Witney Carson
- Dance: Foxtrot and working with Bruno Tonioli
- Judges Comments: Julianne: That was the sexiest foxtrot I have ever seen, the lines were beautiful and it was a huge improvement. Bruno: a definitely way to dance the foxtrot and I really liked the way you pressed your feet on the floor – like I showed you. Carrie Ann: “tonight you have proven you are so deserving of being here” and have commanded the stage tonight!
- Scores: 30/30
Alek Skarlatos & Lindsay Arnold
- Dance: Rumba and working with Carrie Ann Inaba- for Alek, he looks at Lindsay as a sister so the whole romantic idea is very hard for him whereas he had that connection with Emma when he worked with her due to the crush he has on her. But they are working it out on the dance floor tonight.
- Judges Comments: Bruno: applied himself in a very difficult dance, treated her like a butterfly but needs more hip action because he was finally involved with his partner; Carrie Ann: has great strength and determination, she wants a little more hip action as well but sees how much he has improved since she checked in on them and felt the chemistry; Julianne: he has come so far with his movements and his chemistry and has a lot of courage.
- Scores: 27/30
Bindi Irwin & Derek Hough
- Dance: Quickstep working with Carrie Ann. This dance has been chosen for them because the first time that they did it, it was not as good so they want them to show everyone how far they have come. Derek is really sick but he is not letting this hurt them and he is not taking any risks as to jeopardize them. I love Bindi because she just has a lot of fun with everything that she does and that is what makes her amazing.
- Judges Comments: Julianne: hardest dance in terms of stamina and she knows that they are exhausted but Bindi is the “energizer bunny” and Derek stayed strong; Bruno: “a gem of a quickstep” and it was clean like a “brilliant cut diamond” and she dances with no fear; Carrie Ann: she feels like she is a better person after she watches Bindi dance and has incredible technique and they did not break any rules, a star is born.
- Scores: 30/30
Keep reading to see how the rest of the show goes!!