- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Scandal Recap 10/8/15 – Mellie Declares War on the President and His Mistress – Season 5 Ep. 3
- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
Exclusive Interview With Debby Ryan at The Tween Summit – Photos and Video
Debby Ryan attended the 1st Annual AllyKatzz Tween Summit held at the Hilton Hotel on Saturday afternoon (October 10) in Washington, D.C.
Have U Heard’s junior reporters, Lauren and Jessica (who also happen to be our daughters), were thrilled to meet Debby Ryan, star of ‘The Suite Life on Deck’ and had the opportunity to interview her. Debby spoke about her favorite candy and food, gave advice to the tweens and told them which of the Sprouse twins she prefers.
The actress who was accompanied by her mother, was bubbly, energetic and a pleasure to speak with. At the request of Debby’s mom – please do not send her favorite candy (check out the video) since she will not be able to keep it due to security issues. Below you will find one of our videos from our exclusive interview. Go to the next page for the rest of the videos from Debby’s interview.
Debby hosted the Tween Music Concert with performances by WOW, Jacob Latimore, Brooke White and the Comic Book Heroes, after over 400 tween girls listened to some motivating and inspirational speakers throughout the day. Check back for our full article about the summit later in the week.
Debby also gave a shout out during the concert to the Long Island girls from One Is Greater Than None. One Is Greater Than None was just given the highly regarded “Most Encouraging Teen(s) in America Award for their humanitarian efforts in helping the children of Ghana.