- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
Exclusive Interview With Debby Ryan at The Tween Summit – Photos and Video
Debby Ryan attended the 1st Annual AllyKatzz Tween Summit held at the Hilton Hotel on Saturday afternoon (October 10) in Washington, D.C.
Have U Heard’s junior reporters, Lauren and Jessica (who also happen to be our daughters), were thrilled to meet Debby Ryan, star of ‘The Suite Life on Deck’ and had the opportunity to interview her. Debby spoke about her favorite candy and food, gave advice to the tweens and told them which of the Sprouse twins she prefers.
The actress who was accompanied by her mother, was bubbly, energetic and a pleasure to speak with. At the request of Debby’s mom – please do not send her favorite candy (check out the video) since she will not be able to keep it due to security issues. Below you will find one of our videos from our exclusive interview. Go to the next page for the rest of the videos from Debby’s interview.
Debby hosted the Tween Music Concert with performances by WOW, Jacob Latimore, Brooke White and the Comic Book Heroes, after over 400 tween girls listened to some motivating and inspirational speakers throughout the day. Check back for our full article about the summit later in the week.
Debby also gave a shout out during the concert to the Long Island girls from One Is Greater Than None. One Is Greater Than None was just given the highly regarded “Most Encouraging Teen(s) in America Award for their humanitarian efforts in helping the children of Ghana.