- General Hospital Recap for 5/26/15 – 5/29/15
- Bruce Jenner’s Female Side Lands “Vanity Fair” Cover!
- Kelly Rutherford Custody Bid Halted By Judge-Kids Staying in Monaco
- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
Exclusive Interview With Debby Ryan at The Tween Summit – Photos and Video
Debby Ryan attended the 1st Annual AllyKatzz Tween Summit held at the Hilton Hotel on Saturday afternoon (October 10) in Washington, D.C.
Have U Heard’s junior reporters, Lauren and Jessica (who also happen to be our daughters), were thrilled to meet Debby Ryan, star of ‘The Suite Life on Deck’ and had the opportunity to interview her. Debby spoke about her favorite candy and food, gave advice to the tweens and told them which of the Sprouse twins she prefers.
The actress who was accompanied by her mother, was bubbly, energetic and a pleasure to speak with. At the request of Debby’s mom – please do not send her favorite candy (check out the video) since she will not be able to keep it due to security issues. Below you will find one of our videos from our exclusive interview. Go to the next page for the rest of the videos from Debby’s interview.
Debby hosted the Tween Music Concert with performances by WOW, Jacob Latimore, Brooke White and the Comic Book Heroes, after over 400 tween girls listened to some motivating and inspirational speakers throughout the day. Check back for our full article about the summit later in the week.
Debby also gave a shout out during the concert to the Long Island girls from One Is Greater Than None. One Is Greater Than None was just given the highly regarded “Most Encouraging Teen(s) in America Award for their humanitarian efforts in helping the children of Ghana.