- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Kristen Stewart Covers Elle
Kristen Stewart covers the June issue of Elle magazine. The Twilight superstar discusses everything from her private life to her public life.
Kirsten Stewart told Elle in their interview that,
“I hate it when they say I don’t give a sh–, because nobody cares more than I do. I’m telling you, I don’t know anybody who does this that gives a sh– more than I do. “
“People say that I’m miserable all the time. It’s not that I’m miserable, it’s just that somebody’s yelling at me,” Stewart said of the red carpet. “I literally, sometimes, have to keep myself from crying. It’s a physical reaction to the energy that’s thrown at you.”,
When asked about the on going rumor that she is dating her Twilight co-star Robert Pattinson, she said
“I would never cheapen my relationships by talking about them”, “People say, ‘Just say who you’re dating. Then people will stop being so famished about it. It is like, No they will not, they will ask for details.”
Kristen Stewart’s issue of Elle hits the stands on May 13 and her newest Twilight movie will open in theaters next month.