- General Hospital Recap for April 13 to 17
- Erin Andrews Boyfriend Jarret Stoll Arrested for Drug Possession
- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
- Miley Cyrus Shows Nipples on Instagram With the Willis Girls!
Kristen Stewart Covers Elle
Kristen Stewart covers the June issue of Elle magazine. The Twilight superstar discusses everything from her private life to her public life.
Kirsten Stewart told Elle in their interview that,
“I hate it when they say I don’t give a sh–, because nobody cares more than I do. I’m telling you, I don’t know anybody who does this that gives a sh– more than I do. “
“People say that I’m miserable all the time. It’s not that I’m miserable, it’s just that somebody’s yelling at me,” Stewart said of the red carpet. “I literally, sometimes, have to keep myself from crying. It’s a physical reaction to the energy that’s thrown at you.”,
When asked about the on going rumor that she is dating her Twilight co-star Robert Pattinson, she said
“I would never cheapen my relationships by talking about them”, “People say, ‘Just say who you’re dating. Then people will stop being so famished about it. It is like, No they will not, they will ask for details.”
Kristen Stewart’s issue of Elle hits the stands on May 13 and her newest Twilight movie will open in theaters next month.