- Johnny Depp Faces Ten Year Prison Sentence!
- Forcing the Men on The Bachelorette to Box Causes Outrage from Viewers
- Demi Moore and Rumer Willis are Really Twins
- Giveaway: $100 GiftCard in Honor of The President’s Shadow by Brad Meltzer
- Who is Ben Higgins on The Bachelorette 2015 with Kaitlyn Bristowe
- American Ninja Warrior Recap – 5/25/15 – Season Premiere
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Recap 5/25/15 – Who Went Home? – Amy Schumer and Laila Ali
- Colin Farrell Is All For Ireland’s Passing of Gay Marriage!
- Josh Duggar Thinks Incest is Funny – Jokes About It – See Video
- Ben Stiller’s Mother Passes Away!
Kristen Stewart Covers Elle
Kristen Stewart covers the June issue of Elle magazine. The Twilight superstar discusses everything from her private life to her public life.
Kirsten Stewart told Elle in their interview that,
“I hate it when they say I don’t give a sh–, because nobody cares more than I do. I’m telling you, I don’t know anybody who does this that gives a sh– more than I do. “
“People say that I’m miserable all the time. It’s not that I’m miserable, it’s just that somebody’s yelling at me,” Stewart said of the red carpet. “I literally, sometimes, have to keep myself from crying. It’s a physical reaction to the energy that’s thrown at you.”,
When asked about the on going rumor that she is dating her Twilight co-star Robert Pattinson, she said
“I would never cheapen my relationships by talking about them”, “People say, ‘Just say who you’re dating. Then people will stop being so famished about it. It is like, No they will not, they will ask for details.”
Kristen Stewart’s issue of Elle hits the stands on May 13 and her newest Twilight movie will open in theaters next month.