- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Too Young For Facebook??
What is a “good” age to have your own Facebook account??
This is question I have been asking (to anyone who will listen) since my soon to be 11 year old daughter has been begging for her own Facebook account. What started out as a great social networking site for college kids has exploded to include “children” of all ages – including me:) But what about younger “children” – also known as tweens.
My daughter has been asking for the past six months why she can’t have her own Facebook account. All I hear is, “Everyone has a Facebook Acct”. Facebook is not only for adults – the games are addicting, the photo editor is easy and fun – two of the many reasons my daughter is desperate for her own account. Not to mention how many pages she “likes”. Let’s give a thumbs up to “being snowed in and school is closed” on Facebook.
Why don’t I want her to have a Facebook account?? Let me count the reasons:
- Does she need to know what everyone is doing? Especially if she isn’t doing it?
- My fear of cyberbullying
- Privacy issues
In the meantime my daughter is using my Facebook account. So if you are wondering why I like Justin Bieber and have a hotel and a farm, I am not trying to relive my youth, I am trying to keep my daughter as young as possible – for as long as possible.
I would love an answer to the question – what age did you let your child have their own Facebook account?? Leave a comment and let me know.