- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
Too Young For Facebook??
What is a “good” age to have your own Facebook account??
This is question I have been asking (to anyone who will listen) since my soon to be 11 year old daughter has been begging for her own Facebook account. What started out as a great social networking site for college kids has exploded to include “children” of all ages – including me:) But what about younger “children” – also known as tweens.
My daughter has been asking for the past six months why she can’t have her own Facebook account. All I hear is, “Everyone has a Facebook Acct”. Facebook is not only for adults – the games are addicting, the photo editor is easy and fun – two of the many reasons my daughter is desperate for her own account. Not to mention how many pages she “likes”. Let’s give a thumbs up to “being snowed in and school is closed” on Facebook.
Why don’t I want her to have a Facebook account?? Let me count the reasons:
- Does she need to know what everyone is doing? Especially if she isn’t doing it?
- My fear of cyberbullying
- Privacy issues
In the meantime my daughter is using my Facebook account. So if you are wondering why I like Justin Bieber and have a hotel and a farm, I am not trying to relive my youth, I am trying to keep my daughter as young as possible – for as long as possible.
I would love an answer to the question – what age did you let your child have their own Facebook account?? Leave a comment and let me know.