- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Keeping Up with the Kardashians Recap 10/17/10
This week’s episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians was all about building new relationships. After a lunch with best friends, LaLa Vasquez and Brittny Gastineau, Kim learns that football player Miles Austin has reached out to Gastineau. He’s interested in meeting Kim, however Kim is very skeptical about dating another football player after Reggie Bush. The two go on to have a phone relationship and Kim decides to fly to Texas for 24 hours to be with Miles in person. The two have a great connection and Kim is finally at a happy place with someone; Bruce and Scott, on the other hand are having a harder time connecting. Papa Bruce is still having a hard time accepting stepdaughter’s baby daddy, Scott after all that he has done to hurt the family. But with Mama Kris seeing the effort Scott is making, she is able to sway Bruce to change his mind. The two end up spending a really fun day together and another new connection is established.
In the business world, Kourtney has been searching for a place in NYC to open a third Dash location (Kourtney and Kim Take New York debuts January 2011). She finally finds a location that seems to be the best for the store but it is Kim who will be her partner in crime this time around. Khloe, though she loves the business and wants to be as involved as possible, wants to be with her husband and travel with him. All of the stress makes Kourtney decide that she doesn’t even want to renew the lease for the Calabasas Dash store or bring it to NY, but it appears as though the sisters won’t let the store go that easily. At the end, with the future of Dash still up in the air, Scott surprises Bruce with a custom made suit that only Scott could create.
Overall, it’s great to see Scott finally being accepted into the family and for him to have a smile on his face, clean and sober. It is also a relief to see Kim take some personal time for herself and have a real relationship. And the idea of a new Dash is very exciting because everyone loves beginnings. Very fun, happy, endearing episode and it looks like next week will be just as exciting as the Kardashian clan heads to NYC and Kim’s relationship with Miles becomes public and someone isn’t so happy with the news.
What did you think of this week’s episode?