- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Scandal Recap 10/8/15 – Mellie Declares War on the President and His Mistress – Season 5 Ep. 3
- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
John Travolta and Kelly Preston Welcome Baby Benjamin
John Travolta and wife Kelly Preston are new parents to son Benjamin, who was born Tuesday evening, Nov. 23 in a Florida hospital, according to People.
Baby Benjamin weighed in at 8 lbs., 3 oz.
“John, Kelly and their daughter Ella Bleu are ecstatic and very happy about the newest member of the family,” they say in a statement.
“Both mother and baby are healthy and doing beautifully.”
Congratulations to the Travolta family!!
John Travolta was born on February 18, 1954, in Englewood, New Jersey. He dropped out of high school by age 16 to pursue acting and soon joined the Broadway cast of Grease. He became a star as Vinnie Barbarino in the TV series Welcome Back Kotter, followed by the hit films Saturday Night Fever and Grease. Travolta made a career comeback in 1994, with Quentin Tarantino’s Pulp Fiction.
At the top of his game, it seemed John Travolta could do no wrong in the late 1970s. In the 1980s, despite a brief comeback with the Look Who’s Talking series, Travolta’s poor career choices, missed opportunities and horrendous films landed him in the has-been actor category.
Then, in 1994, Travolta made a career comeback when he starred in Quentin Tarantino’s crime smash Pulp Fiction. He earned his second Academy Award nomination and went on to win a Golden Globe for his performance in the critically acclaimed film Get Shorty. Other notable films include Broken Arrow, Phenomenon, Primary Colors, The General’s Daughter and Ladder 49.
John holds 11 jet licenses: 747, 707, Gulfstream II, Lear 24, Hawker 1251A, Eclipse Jet, Vampire Jet, Canadair CL-141 Jet, Soko Jet, Citation ISP and Challenger. Travolta is the Qantas Airways Global Goodwill “Ambassador-at-Large” and piloted the original Qantas 707 during “Spirit of Friendship” global tour in July/August 2002. John is also a business aircraft brand ambassador for Learjet, Challenger and Global jets for the world’s leading business aircraft manufacturer, Bombardier. John flew the 707 to New Orleans after the 2005 hurricane disaster bringing food and medical supplies, and in 2010, again flew the 707, this time to Haiti after the earthquake, carrying supplies, doctors and volunteers.