- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Break Up…Again
Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth have called it quits according to Gossip Cop.
The couple first broke up back in August but the pair quickly reconciled.
Hemsworth and Cyrus met on the set of “The Last Song” in 2009.
Hemsworth has been in his native Australia for the last month.
Cyrus is going through a rough time as her parents just announced that they are divorcing.
Miley Cyrus was born on November 23, 1992, in Franklin, Tennessee, famed actress/singer Miley Cyrus is the daughter of country star Billy Ray Cyrus. She began acting at a young age, appearing on her father’s television series, Doc, and in Tim Burton’s Big Fish. In 2004, Cyrus landed the starring role on Disney’s hit show Hannah Montana. Since then, she’s starred in films like The Last Song (2010); released several successful albums, including Breakout (2008), Can’t Be Tamed (2010) and Bangerz (2013); and become known for hits like “Party in the U.S.A.” and “We Can’t Stop.
Miley Cyrus has also made headlines for her romantic life. The young superstar briefly dated Nick Jonas of the musical group the Jonas Brothers in 2007. Cyrus has also been romantically linked to model Justin Gaston and actor Carter Jenkins, among other celebrities.
In June 2012, after three years of dating, Cyrus announced her engagement to actor and Hunger Games star Liam Hemsworth. The pair called it quits in September 2013, after four years together.
In 2015, Miley Cyrus is dating Patrick Schwarzenegger. Of course, since rumors of Patrick being gay have dogged the boy, there are rumors this relationship is all about a publicity stunt.
What do you think about Miley Cyrus and who she is dating? Does it even matter? She is still super young and won’t be getting married any time soon.
As for Liam Hemsworth – no word on who he is dating these days. He is a lot more private than his ex-girlfriend Miley Cyrus.