- Big Brother Recap 9/3/15 – Double Eviction – 6 Houseguests Remain – Who Went Home
- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Break Up…Again
Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth have called it quits according to Gossip Cop.
The couple first broke up back in August but the pair quickly reconciled.
Hemsworth and Cyrus met on the set of “The Last Song” in 2009.
Hemsworth has been in his native Australia for the last month.
Cyrus is going through a rough time as her parents just announced that they are divorcing.
Miley Cyrus was born on November 23, 1992, in Franklin, Tennessee, famed actress/singer Miley Cyrus is the daughter of country star Billy Ray Cyrus. She began acting at a young age, appearing on her father’s television series, Doc, and in Tim Burton’s Big Fish. In 2004, Cyrus landed the starring role on Disney’s hit show Hannah Montana. Since then, she’s starred in films like The Last Song (2010); released several successful albums, including Breakout (2008), Can’t Be Tamed (2010) and Bangerz (2013); and become known for hits like “Party in the U.S.A.” and “We Can’t Stop.
Miley Cyrus has also made headlines for her romantic life. The young superstar briefly dated Nick Jonas of the musical group the Jonas Brothers in 2007. Cyrus has also been romantically linked to model Justin Gaston and actor Carter Jenkins, among other celebrities.
In June 2012, after three years of dating, Cyrus announced her engagement to actor and Hunger Games star Liam Hemsworth. The pair called it quits in September 2013, after four years together.
In 2015, Miley Cyrus is dating Patrick Schwarzenegger. Of course, since rumors of Patrick being gay have dogged the boy, there are rumors this relationship is all about a publicity stunt.
What do you think about Miley Cyrus and who she is dating? Does it even matter? She is still super young and won’t be getting married any time soon.
As for Liam Hemsworth – no word on who he is dating these days. He is a lot more private than his ex-girlfriend Miley Cyrus.