- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
Glee’s, Chris Colfer Wins 2011 Golden Globe for Best Supporting Actor in a Television Series
Chris Colfer won the Best Best Supporting Actor in a Series, Miniseries or Motion Picture Made for Television at the 2011 Golden Globe Awards on Sunday, January 16, 2011.
Colfer had some stiff competition against Scott Caan from Hawaii Five-0, Chris Noth from The Good Wife, David Straithairn from Temple Grandin and Eric Stonestreet friom Modern Family.
The cast of Glee was thrilled for Colfer with Lea Michelle in tears. Colfer began his speech by calling the creator of Glee, Ryan Murphy, his Fairy Godfather.
Colfer thanked his fans and mentioned bullying by saying – for all the kids out there who can’t be who they are or who they want to be – well “screw that”.
What do you think about Chris Colfer winning Best Supporting Actor – are you surprised?