- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
- Total Divas Recap 8/18/15- Season 4, Ep. 7- No Holds Barre
Glee’s, Chris Colfer Wins 2011 Golden Globe for Best Supporting Actor in a Television Series
Chris Colfer won the Best Best Supporting Actor in a Series, Miniseries or Motion Picture Made for Television at the 2011 Golden Globe Awards on Sunday, January 16, 2011.
Colfer had some stiff competition against Scott Caan from Hawaii Five-0, Chris Noth from The Good Wife, David Straithairn from Temple Grandin and Eric Stonestreet friom Modern Family.
The cast of Glee was thrilled for Colfer with Lea Michelle in tears. Colfer began his speech by calling the creator of Glee, Ryan Murphy, his Fairy Godfather.
Colfer thanked his fans and mentioned bullying by saying – for all the kids out there who can’t be who they are or who they want to be – well “screw that”.
What do you think about Chris Colfer winning Best Supporting Actor – are you surprised?