- The Voice Dustin Christensen Sings Downtown Train – 4 Chair Turn Around
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/5/15 – Season 21 Ep. 5 Who Was Eliminated? – The Most Memorable Year
- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
- Blindspot Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Eight Slim Grins”
- Minority Report Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Hawk-Eye”
- Good Wife Archie Panjabi Confirms Feud with Julianna Margulies – No Denying It Anymore
- Kardashian and Jenner Family Labeled as First Family – America Says NEVER!
- How Did 13 Year Old You Tube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley Die?
- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
The Real Housewives of Miami Season Premiere Recap 2/22/11
It got very hot this week when we were introduced to the six sizzling housewives from Miami on The Real Housewives of Miami.
Lea Black, originally from Texas, says she collects people especially if they’re “eccentric”. She has a 9 year-old son and is married to Roy Black, a lawyer who prosecuted a high profile case, which is where Lea became acquainted with him. She loves drama and exciting people and if nothing is happening, she will get you drunk to see what happens. How many drunken scenes will we see this season?
Larsa Pippen is married to Scottie Pippen, a retired basketball player, originally from Chicago. They’ve been married for 12 years and have 3 boys and 1 girl. She is very proud of her union with Scottie and seems to feel superior even to the other women in the group, especially the unmarried or single ones. She leaves a party when she feels uncomfortable that Cristy and Adriana are dancing with men and having a good time.
Adriana De Moura, Brazilian, owns her own art gallery. She has a law degree and loves Florida because she doesn’t feel “lesser” for not having blond hair and blue eyes. She is wild and boy crazy. After attending Miami Fashion Week, she wanted to invite the models of the fashion show instead of the designer even though she has a boyfriend. She recounts how her marriage came to an end to the other ladies.
Cristy Rice, Cuban-American, was married to Glenn Rice for 11 years and is now raising their 3 kids. She is single and likes to have fun. She seems to be the youngest of them all both in age and in spirit.
Alexia Echevarria, has three teenage boys but looks like a teenager herself. Her husband is Herman Echevarria owner of a Spanish magazine. Her eldest son, Peter is a model and actor. However when he plans on going on a cruise with his girlfriend for spring break, the only thing Alexia is worried about is if he will be eating fattening food, he’s 17! She even sees no problem with drinking with her children.
Marysol Patton, the owner of The Patton Group, PR firm, is Cuban- American and claims to have hung out with Sylvester Stallone, and Madonna. She even dates a much younger man. When she visits her mother, her mother says she will help her trap him.
How stable is Larsa in her marriage? Will Adriana find her prince charming? And how will Alexia’s son Peter keep the weight off while he’s on the cruise? These are the burning questions for this season’s Housewives.
What do you think of this group – will you be tuning in or tuning out??