- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
The Real Housewives of Miami Season Premiere Recap 2/22/11
It got very hot this week when we were introduced to the six sizzling housewives from Miami on The Real Housewives of Miami.
Lea Black, originally from Texas, says she collects people especially if they’re “eccentric”. She has a 9 year-old son and is married to Roy Black, a lawyer who prosecuted a high profile case, which is where Lea became acquainted with him. She loves drama and exciting people and if nothing is happening, she will get you drunk to see what happens. How many drunken scenes will we see this season?
Larsa Pippen is married to Scottie Pippen, a retired basketball player, originally from Chicago. They’ve been married for 12 years and have 3 boys and 1 girl. She is very proud of her union with Scottie and seems to feel superior even to the other women in the group, especially the unmarried or single ones. She leaves a party when she feels uncomfortable that Cristy and Adriana are dancing with men and having a good time.
Adriana De Moura, Brazilian, owns her own art gallery. She has a law degree and loves Florida because she doesn’t feel “lesser” for not having blond hair and blue eyes. She is wild and boy crazy. After attending Miami Fashion Week, she wanted to invite the models of the fashion show instead of the designer even though she has a boyfriend. She recounts how her marriage came to an end to the other ladies.
Cristy Rice, Cuban-American, was married to Glenn Rice for 11 years and is now raising their 3 kids. She is single and likes to have fun. She seems to be the youngest of them all both in age and in spirit.
Alexia Echevarria, has three teenage boys but looks like a teenager herself. Her husband is Herman Echevarria owner of a Spanish magazine. Her eldest son, Peter is a model and actor. However when he plans on going on a cruise with his girlfriend for spring break, the only thing Alexia is worried about is if he will be eating fattening food, he’s 17! She even sees no problem with drinking with her children.
Marysol Patton, the owner of The Patton Group, PR firm, is Cuban- American and claims to have hung out with Sylvester Stallone, and Madonna. She even dates a much younger man. When she visits her mother, her mother says she will help her trap him.
How stable is Larsa in her marriage? Will Adriana find her prince charming? And how will Alexia’s son Peter keep the weight off while he’s on the cruise? These are the burning questions for this season’s Housewives.
What do you think of this group – will you be tuning in or tuning out??