- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
- Miley Cyrus Sings My Way While Saying Good Bye to Drake, Ariana, The Entourage Movie and More
- Video: Saturday Night Live Disses Taylor Swift’s Squad
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
- Dancing With the Stars Alek Skarlatos Talks About Shooting in Oregon at Umpqua College
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Spoilers Week 4 – Dance and Song – Most Memorable Year
- Video: The View’s Candace Cameron Bure Calls Justin Bieber a Sinner
Ellen DeGeneres Talks Justin Bieber and Tells Selena Gomez ‘You Made Me a Fool’
Selena Gomez is on Ellen DeGeneres today where Ellen confronted Selena about her appearance on the show in September.
At the time Gomez and Justin Bieber had just started hanging out when DeGeneres asked her what was going on between the two of them. Gomez responded by saying,
“He’s little. He’s like my little brother”
Now that Gomez has returned to The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Ellen wants the truth from Gomez and asked her what she had to say about her comments that he was like a little brother?
Gomez responded with an, “I don’t know”. DeGeneres gave her an out by saying,
“you were trying to hide it still, right? But now you’ve made it public.” she also said, “You went to the Vanity Fair [Oscar night] party [together] and made me a fool.”
Gomez is still denying that she and the Biebs are together saying, “he’s just sweet.” In case Gomez wasn’t aware – DeGeneres reminded her that it is very hard to hide from their fans as they are both HUGE stars.
Gomez finally admitted it “would be weird” if she did think of Bieber as a brother.
Ellen being Ellen sent Selena off with a gift – a pillow to take with her on tour. It has a picture of Justin Bieber on it – so Gomez will not miss him.
We posted this as a blind item reveal awhile back – what do you think about their relationship?