- The Royals Recap: The Great Man Down 5/3/15
- Revenge Recap 5/3/15- Season 4, Ep. 22- Plea
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Spoilers 5/4/15 – Who’s Dancing What – America’s Choice
- Jamie Foxx Destroyed the National Anthem at Mayweather Pacquiao Fight
- Scarlett Johansson Hosts Saturday Night Live with Wiz Khalifa on 5/2/15
- Britney Spears & Iggy Azalea “Pretty Girls” gets the early leak treatment.
- Kate Middleton Heads Home With Baby Less Than 12 Hours After Giving Birth
- David Beckham Joins Instagram on His Birthday – Has 2 Million Followers Already
- Official Statement: Kate Middleton and Prince William Give Birth to a Baby Girl
- Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton Gives Birth to a GIRL!
Kirstie Alley and Maks Take a Fall During the Rumba – VIDEO HERE
Kirstie Alley took a fall on tonight’s episode of Dancing with the Stars.
The fall happened when Kirstie was leaning into Maks and Maks fell back to the floor with what appeared to be a muscle strain. “My thigh just gave out…I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry,” he said after the dance. “It has nothing to do with her,” the dancer explained.
Kirstie and Maks were dancing to the Rumba. Tonight was story night and the dance was supposed to capture how the Alley felt when she faced the tragedy of her mother’s death in a car accident right before landing her first movie role.
After the fall Maks and Kirstie got back up and finished the routine to a surprising score of 21.