- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “True Purpose”
- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
- The Voice Dustin Christensen Sings Downtown Train – 4 Chair Turn Around
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/5/15 – Season 21 Ep. 5 Who Was Eliminated? – The Most Memorable Year
- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
- Blindspot Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Eight Slim Grins”
- Minority Report Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Hawk-Eye”
Kirstie Alley and Maks Take a Fall During the Rumba – VIDEO HERE
Kirstie Alley took a fall on tonight’s episode of Dancing with the Stars.
The fall happened when Kirstie was leaning into Maks and Maks fell back to the floor with what appeared to be a muscle strain. “My thigh just gave out…I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry,” he said after the dance. “It has nothing to do with her,” the dancer explained.
Kirstie and Maks were dancing to the Rumba. Tonight was story night and the dance was supposed to capture how the Alley felt when she faced the tragedy of her mother’s death in a car accident right before landing her first movie role.
After the fall Maks and Kirstie got back up and finished the routine to a surprising score of 21.