- Ben Stiller’s Mother Passes Away!
- Who is JJ Lane on The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Bristowe
- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
Kirstie Alley and Maks Take a Fall During the Rumba – VIDEO HERE
Kirstie Alley took a fall on tonight’s episode of Dancing with the Stars.
The fall happened when Kirstie was leaning into Maks and Maks fell back to the floor with what appeared to be a muscle strain. “My thigh just gave out…I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry,” he said after the dance. “It has nothing to do with her,” the dancer explained.
Kirstie and Maks were dancing to the Rumba. Tonight was story night and the dance was supposed to capture how the Alley felt when she faced the tragedy of her mother’s death in a car accident right before landing her first movie role.
After the fall Maks and Kirstie got back up and finished the routine to a surprising score of 21.