- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Kirstie Alley and Maks Take a Fall During the Rumba – VIDEO HERE
Kirstie Alley took a fall on tonight’s episode of Dancing with the Stars.
The fall happened when Kirstie was leaning into Maks and Maks fell back to the floor with what appeared to be a muscle strain. “My thigh just gave out…I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry,” he said after the dance. “It has nothing to do with her,” the dancer explained.
Kirstie and Maks were dancing to the Rumba. Tonight was story night and the dance was supposed to capture how the Alley felt when she faced the tragedy of her mother’s death in a car accident right before landing her first movie role.
After the fall Maks and Kirstie got back up and finished the routine to a surprising score of 21.