- Big Brother Recap 9/3/15 – Double Eviction – 6 Houseguests Remain – Who Went Home
- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
Chelsea Clinton Talks about Kids and Gay Marriage
Chelsea Clinton and her husband Marc Mezvinsky came out to support a pro-gay-marriage event at Lavo, a New York nightclub on Tuesday. Clinton is on the advisory board of the group that hosted the event, Friendfactor. The former president’s daughter, 31, in the midst of talking about families, dropped a hint about expanding her own, just not yet.
She also told PEOPLE “As a New Yorker who not that long ago got married in New York to her best friend … I certainly believe that all of my friends should have the right, as Marc and I did, to marry their best friend,” Clinton said.
She added: “I certainly expect my straight friends to help us achieve that for all New Yorkers, for all Americans, and for the children that, at least, Marc and I hope to have someday.”