- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Chelsea Clinton Talks about Kids and Gay Marriage
Chelsea Clinton and her husband Marc Mezvinsky came out to support a pro-gay-marriage event at Lavo, a New York nightclub on Tuesday. Clinton is on the advisory board of the group that hosted the event, Friendfactor. The former president’s daughter, 31, in the midst of talking about families, dropped a hint about expanding her own, just not yet.
She also told PEOPLE “As a New Yorker who not that long ago got married in New York to her best friend … I certainly believe that all of my friends should have the right, as Marc and I did, to marry their best friend,” Clinton said.
She added: “I certainly expect my straight friends to help us achieve that for all New Yorkers, for all Americans, and for the children that, at least, Marc and I hope to have someday.”