- Who is Ben Higgins on The Bachelorette 2015 with Kaitlyn Bristowe
- American Ninja Warrior Recap – 5/25/15 – Season Premiere
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Recap 5/25/15 – Who Went Home? – Amy Schumer and Laila Ali
- Colin Farrell Is All For Ireland’s Passing of Gay Marriage!
- Josh Duggar Thinks Incest is Funny – Jokes About It – See Video
- Ben Stiller’s Mother Passes Away!
- Who is JJ Lane on The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Bristowe
- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
Chelsea Clinton Talks about Kids and Gay Marriage
Chelsea Clinton and her husband Marc Mezvinsky came out to support a pro-gay-marriage event at Lavo, a New York nightclub on Tuesday. Clinton is on the advisory board of the group that hosted the event, Friendfactor. The former president’s daughter, 31, in the midst of talking about families, dropped a hint about expanding her own, just not yet.
She also told PEOPLE “As a New Yorker who not that long ago got married in New York to her best friend … I certainly believe that all of my friends should have the right, as Marc and I did, to marry their best friend,” Clinton said.
She added: “I certainly expect my straight friends to help us achieve that for all New Yorkers, for all Americans, and for the children that, at least, Marc and I hope to have someday.”