- Pretty Little Liars Recap 8/4/15 Season 6 Episode 9 – Last Dance
- Dance Moms Recap 8/4/15- Nia vs. Kalani: Winner Takes All
- Total Divas Recap 8/4/15- Season 4, Ep. 5- Tea Mode
- Teen Wolf Recap Season 5 8/3/2015 “Strange Frequencies”
- American Ninja Warrior Recap 8/3/15 – Orlando Finals with Flip Rodriguez, Drew Dreschel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/3/15- Top 16 Perform Live + Elimination
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Season 2 Ep 1 Recap 8/2/15
- I Am Cait Recap 8/2/15- Season 1, Ep. 2- The Road Trip – Part 1
- True Detective Recap 8/2/15 Season 2 Episode 7: Black Maps and Motel Rooms
Chelsea Clinton Talks about Kids and Gay Marriage
Chelsea Clinton and her husband Marc Mezvinsky came out to support a pro-gay-marriage event at Lavo, a New York nightclub on Tuesday. Clinton is on the advisory board of the group that hosted the event, Friendfactor. The former president’s daughter, 31, in the midst of talking about families, dropped a hint about expanding her own, just not yet.
She also told PEOPLE “As a New Yorker who not that long ago got married in New York to her best friend … I certainly believe that all of my friends should have the right, as Marc and I did, to marry their best friend,” Clinton said.
She added: “I certainly expect my straight friends to help us achieve that for all New Yorkers, for all Americans, and for the children that, at least, Marc and I hope to have someday.”