- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Rihanna Attends The Met Ball 2011
Rihanna looked lovely in lace as she attended the MET Ball held at the Metropolitan Museum of Art on Monday (May 2) in New York City.
Rihanna, who wore her hair in a beautiful long braid, tweeted, “Congrats to my friend Stella McCartney on being the honorary designer at the MET Ball tonight! I love u chica, see u soon! We gonna ROCK OUT.”
Others who came out to the Met Ball, this year honoring the late great Alexander McQueen, included Eva Mendes, Kristen Stewart, Jennifer Lopez, John Legend, Kanye West, Fergie, Ciara, Matthew Morrison, Jennifer Hudson, Alicia Keys, Swizz Beatz, Beyonce, Jay-Z, Madonna, Bruno Mars, Lea Michele, Dianna Agron, Keri Hilson, Florence Welch, and more.
The event was hosted by honorary chairs Salma Hayek, her husband Francois-Henri Pinault, and co-chairs Colin Firth, designer Stella McCartney and Vogue editor Anna Wintour. Special performance by Florence And The Machine.