- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
Rihanna Attends The Met Ball 2011
Rihanna looked lovely in lace as she attended the MET Ball held at the Metropolitan Museum of Art on Monday (May 2) in New York City.
Rihanna, who wore her hair in a beautiful long braid, tweeted, “Congrats to my friend Stella McCartney on being the honorary designer at the MET Ball tonight! I love u chica, see u soon! We gonna ROCK OUT.”
Others who came out to the Met Ball, this year honoring the late great Alexander McQueen, included Eva Mendes, Kristen Stewart, Jennifer Lopez, John Legend, Kanye West, Fergie, Ciara, Matthew Morrison, Jennifer Hudson, Alicia Keys, Swizz Beatz, Beyonce, Jay-Z, Madonna, Bruno Mars, Lea Michele, Dianna Agron, Keri Hilson, Florence Welch, and more.
The event was hosted by honorary chairs Salma Hayek, her husband Francois-Henri Pinault, and co-chairs Colin Firth, designer Stella McCartney and Vogue editor Anna Wintour. Special performance by Florence And The Machine.