- The Royals Recap: The Great Man Down 5/3/15
- Revenge Recap 5/3/15- Season 4, Ep. 22- Plea
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Spoilers 5/4/15 – Who’s Dancing What – America’s Choice
- Jamie Foxx Destroyed the National Anthem at Mayweather Pacquiao Fight
- Scarlett Johansson Hosts Saturday Night Live with Wiz Khalifa on 5/2/15
- Britney Spears & Iggy Azalea “Pretty Girls” gets the early leak treatment.
- Kate Middleton Heads Home With Baby Less Than 12 Hours After Giving Birth
- David Beckham Joins Instagram on His Birthday – Has 2 Million Followers Already
- Official Statement: Kate Middleton and Prince William Give Birth to a Baby Girl
- Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton Gives Birth to a GIRL!
Rihanna Attends The Met Ball 2011
Rihanna looked lovely in lace as she attended the MET Ball held at the Metropolitan Museum of Art on Monday (May 2) in New York City.
Rihanna, who wore her hair in a beautiful long braid, tweeted, “Congrats to my friend Stella McCartney on being the honorary designer at the MET Ball tonight! I love u chica, see u soon! We gonna ROCK OUT.”
Others who came out to the Met Ball, this year honoring the late great Alexander McQueen, included Eva Mendes, Kristen Stewart, Jennifer Lopez, John Legend, Kanye West, Fergie, Ciara, Matthew Morrison, Jennifer Hudson, Alicia Keys, Swizz Beatz, Beyonce, Jay-Z, Madonna, Bruno Mars, Lea Michele, Dianna Agron, Keri Hilson, Florence Welch, and more.
The event was hosted by honorary chairs Salma Hayek, her husband Francois-Henri Pinault, and co-chairs Colin Firth, designer Stella McCartney and Vogue editor Anna Wintour. Special performance by Florence And The Machine.