- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
Rihanna Attends The Met Ball 2011
Rihanna looked lovely in lace as she attended the MET Ball held at the Metropolitan Museum of Art on Monday (May 2) in New York City.
Rihanna, who wore her hair in a beautiful long braid, tweeted, “Congrats to my friend Stella McCartney on being the honorary designer at the MET Ball tonight! I love u chica, see u soon! We gonna ROCK OUT.”
Others who came out to the Met Ball, this year honoring the late great Alexander McQueen, included Eva Mendes, Kristen Stewart, Jennifer Lopez, John Legend, Kanye West, Fergie, Ciara, Matthew Morrison, Jennifer Hudson, Alicia Keys, Swizz Beatz, Beyonce, Jay-Z, Madonna, Bruno Mars, Lea Michele, Dianna Agron, Keri Hilson, Florence Welch, and more.
The event was hosted by honorary chairs Salma Hayek, her husband Francois-Henri Pinault, and co-chairs Colin Firth, designer Stella McCartney and Vogue editor Anna Wintour. Special performance by Florence And The Machine.