- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
- Total Divas Recap 8/18/15- Season 4, Ep. 7- No Holds Barre
Rihanna Attends The Met Ball 2011
Rihanna looked lovely in lace as she attended the MET Ball held at the Metropolitan Museum of Art on Monday (May 2) in New York City.
Rihanna, who wore her hair in a beautiful long braid, tweeted, “Congrats to my friend Stella McCartney on being the honorary designer at the MET Ball tonight! I love u chica, see u soon! We gonna ROCK OUT.”
Others who came out to the Met Ball, this year honoring the late great Alexander McQueen, included Eva Mendes, Kristen Stewart, Jennifer Lopez, John Legend, Kanye West, Fergie, Ciara, Matthew Morrison, Jennifer Hudson, Alicia Keys, Swizz Beatz, Beyonce, Jay-Z, Madonna, Bruno Mars, Lea Michele, Dianna Agron, Keri Hilson, Florence Welch, and more.
The event was hosted by honorary chairs Salma Hayek, her husband Francois-Henri Pinault, and co-chairs Colin Firth, designer Stella McCartney and Vogue editor Anna Wintour. Special performance by Florence And The Machine.