- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Lindsay Lohan Avoids Jail – Once Again
Lindsay Lohan will not go to jail, because Judge Stephanie Sautner ruled the prior judge — Elden Fox — only required controlled substances testing from January 3 – February 25, 2011, according to TMZ.
In other words, Judge Fox did not order alcohol testing.
The judge did make some changes to Lindsay’s house arrest including:
- Lindsay is retricted for the remainder of her house arrest to one friend at a time at her Venice loft, in addition to family members.
- NO PARTIES at Lindsay’s crib.
The judge told Lohan she was guilty of was “extremely poor judgment.”
The best part for Lindsay is that legally there is no more testing for drugs or alcohol, because there’s no court order allowing it.
Lindsay is free to drink all she wants, as long as she’s not driving after she drinks.
Something tells me she will continue to drink – but it won’t be as much fun because she can only drink with one person – no parties.