- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
Lindsay Lohan Avoids Jail – Once Again
Lindsay Lohan will not go to jail, because Judge Stephanie Sautner ruled the prior judge — Elden Fox — only required controlled substances testing from January 3 – February 25, 2011, according to TMZ.
In other words, Judge Fox did not order alcohol testing.
The judge did make some changes to Lindsay’s house arrest including:
- Lindsay is retricted for the remainder of her house arrest to one friend at a time at her Venice loft, in addition to family members.
- NO PARTIES at Lindsay’s crib.
The judge told Lohan she was guilty of was “extremely poor judgment.”
The best part for Lindsay is that legally there is no more testing for drugs or alcohol, because there’s no court order allowing it.
Lindsay is free to drink all she wants, as long as she’s not driving after she drinks.
Something tells me she will continue to drink – but it won’t be as much fun because she can only drink with one person – no parties.