- Johnny Depp Faces Ten Year Prison Sentence!
- Forcing the Men on The Bachelorette to Box Causes Outrage from Viewers
- Demi Moore and Rumer Willis are Really Twins
- Giveaway: $100 GiftCard in Honor of The President’s Shadow by Brad Meltzer
- Who is Ben Higgins on The Bachelorette 2015 with Kaitlyn Bristowe
- American Ninja Warrior Recap – 5/25/15 – Season Premiere
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Recap 5/25/15 – Who Went Home? – Amy Schumer and Laila Ali
- Colin Farrell Is All For Ireland’s Passing of Gay Marriage!
- Josh Duggar Thinks Incest is Funny – Jokes About It – See Video
- Ben Stiller’s Mother Passes Away!
Lindsay Lohan Avoids Jail – Once Again
Lindsay Lohan will not go to jail, because Judge Stephanie Sautner ruled the prior judge — Elden Fox — only required controlled substances testing from January 3 – February 25, 2011, according to TMZ.
In other words, Judge Fox did not order alcohol testing.
The judge did make some changes to Lindsay’s house arrest including:
- Lindsay is retricted for the remainder of her house arrest to one friend at a time at her Venice loft, in addition to family members.
- NO PARTIES at Lindsay’s crib.
The judge told Lohan she was guilty of was “extremely poor judgment.”
The best part for Lindsay is that legally there is no more testing for drugs or alcohol, because there’s no court order allowing it.
Lindsay is free to drink all she wants, as long as she’s not driving after she drinks.
Something tells me she will continue to drink – but it won’t be as much fun because she can only drink with one person – no parties.