- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
Lindsay Lohan Avoids Jail – Once Again
Lindsay Lohan will not go to jail, because Judge Stephanie Sautner ruled the prior judge — Elden Fox — only required controlled substances testing from January 3 – February 25, 2011, according to TMZ.
In other words, Judge Fox did not order alcohol testing.
The judge did make some changes to Lindsay’s house arrest including:
- Lindsay is retricted for the remainder of her house arrest to one friend at a time at her Venice loft, in addition to family members.
- NO PARTIES at Lindsay’s crib.
The judge told Lohan she was guilty of was “extremely poor judgment.”
The best part for Lindsay is that legally there is no more testing for drugs or alcohol, because there’s no court order allowing it.
Lindsay is free to drink all she wants, as long as she’s not driving after she drinks.
Something tells me she will continue to drink – but it won’t be as much fun because she can only drink with one person – no parties.