- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
More Money Problems for Real Housewives of New York Star Sonja Morgan
Real Housewives of New York star Sonja Morgan can’t seem to catch a break with her financial problems!
Last year she filed for bankruptcy. A month ago a U.S. Court of Appeals judge forced her to pay $7 million to Hannibal Productions after pulling out of financing the film Fast Flash to Bang Time. Now she lost a malpractice claim against her lawyers. Morgan was relying on the money from this claim to use as part of her payment towards the Hannibal judgment.
With all her money troubles she continues to have a positive outlook, telling the Post:
“I’m shocked. I don’t know [how I’ll pay], but I’m a hard worker. I’ll survive. Mo’ money, mo’ problems.”
Way to stay positive!
Written by Michelle Wincott