- Married at First Sight Recap 5/5/15 – Ep 8 ‘Adjusting to Married Life’
- Dance Moms Recap 5/5/15- Season 5, Ep. 18- Showdown in Pittsburgh, Part 2
- Dancing With the Stars Results Show 5/5/15 – Who Was Eliminated? Who are the Final Four?
- The Voice 2015 Recap 5/5/15- Season 8- Who Are the Top 5?
- Bruce Jenner Tells Kids He’s Transitioning on KUWTK (VIDEO)
- Beyonce, J. Lo and Kim Kardashian Nearly Naked for Met Gala 2015
- Beyonce, J. Lo and Blake Lively Top the List of 50 Most Powerful Moms
- Videos: Sawyer Fredericks Sings ‘Take Me to the River’ and ‘Shine On’
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Recap 5/4/15 – Two Couples Eliminated – Who is It?
- The Voice 2015 Recap 5/4/15- Season 8- Live Top 6 Performances
More Money Problems for Real Housewives of New York Star Sonja Morgan
Real Housewives of New York star Sonja Morgan can’t seem to catch a break with her financial problems!
Last year she filed for bankruptcy. A month ago a U.S. Court of Appeals judge forced her to pay $7 million to Hannibal Productions after pulling out of financing the film Fast Flash to Bang Time. Now she lost a malpractice claim against her lawyers. Morgan was relying on the money from this claim to use as part of her payment towards the Hannibal judgment.
With all her money troubles she continues to have a positive outlook, telling the Post:
“I’m shocked. I don’t know [how I’ll pay], but I’m a hard worker. I’ll survive. Mo’ money, mo’ problems.”
Way to stay positive!
Written by Michelle Wincott