- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
More Money Problems for Real Housewives of New York Star Sonja Morgan
Real Housewives of New York star Sonja Morgan can’t seem to catch a break with her financial problems!
Last year she filed for bankruptcy. A month ago a U.S. Court of Appeals judge forced her to pay $7 million to Hannibal Productions after pulling out of financing the film Fast Flash to Bang Time. Now she lost a malpractice claim against her lawyers. Morgan was relying on the money from this claim to use as part of her payment towards the Hannibal judgment.
With all her money troubles she continues to have a positive outlook, telling the Post:
“I’m shocked. I don’t know [how I’ll pay], but I’m a hard worker. I’ll survive. Mo’ money, mo’ problems.”
Way to stay positive!
Written by Michelle Wincott