- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Season 2 Ep 1 Recap 8/2/15
- I Am Cait Recap 8/2/15- Season 1, Ep. 2- The Road Trip – Part 1
- True Detective Recap 8/2/15 Season 2 Episode 7: Black Maps and Motel Rooms
- Big Brother Season 17 – 2015 – Spoilers Week 6 – Who is HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
More Money Problems for Real Housewives of New York Star Sonja Morgan
Real Housewives of New York star Sonja Morgan can’t seem to catch a break with her financial problems!
Last year she filed for bankruptcy. A month ago a U.S. Court of Appeals judge forced her to pay $7 million to Hannibal Productions after pulling out of financing the film Fast Flash to Bang Time. Now she lost a malpractice claim against her lawyers. Morgan was relying on the money from this claim to use as part of her payment towards the Hannibal judgment.
With all her money troubles she continues to have a positive outlook, telling the Post:
“I’m shocked. I don’t know [how I’ll pay], but I’m a hard worker. I’ll survive. Mo’ money, mo’ problems.”
Way to stay positive!
Written by Michelle Wincott