- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
- Miley Cyrus Sings My Way While Saying Good Bye to Drake, Ariana, The Entourage Movie and More
- Video: Saturday Night Live Disses Taylor Swift’s Squad
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
- Dancing With the Stars Alek Skarlatos Talks About Shooting in Oregon at Umpqua College
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Spoilers Week 4 – Dance and Song – Most Memorable Year
- Video: The View’s Candace Cameron Bure Calls Justin Bieber a Sinner
More Money Problems for Real Housewives of New York Star Sonja Morgan
Real Housewives of New York star Sonja Morgan can’t seem to catch a break with her financial problems!
Last year she filed for bankruptcy. A month ago a U.S. Court of Appeals judge forced her to pay $7 million to Hannibal Productions after pulling out of financing the film Fast Flash to Bang Time. Now she lost a malpractice claim against her lawyers. Morgan was relying on the money from this claim to use as part of her payment towards the Hannibal judgment.
With all her money troubles she continues to have a positive outlook, telling the Post:
“I’m shocked. I don’t know [how I’ll pay], but I’m a hard worker. I’ll survive. Mo’ money, mo’ problems.”
Way to stay positive!
Written by Michelle Wincott