- Good Wife Archie Panjabi Confirms Feud with Julianna Margulies – No Denying It Anymore
- Kardashian and Jenner Family Labeled as First Family – America Says NEVER!
- How Did 13 Year Old You Tube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley Die?
- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
- Miley Cyrus Sings My Way While Saying Good Bye to Drake, Ariana, The Entourage Movie and More
- Video: Saturday Night Live Disses Taylor Swift’s Squad
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
Justin Timberlake Goes Incognito as Ernie at Comic Con
Justin Timberlake was in attendance at Comic Con Thursday to promote his new movie In Time, but no one knew! Why?
Timberlake was dressed up as the Sesame Street character Ernie alongside Esquire writer Chris Jones, who was dressed up as Bert. Jones is working on a profile of Timberlake and said that this was all his idea. Timberlake thought that Bert and Ernie made for better bonding than Elmo and Cookie Monster, which was also available.
“If you were at Comic-Con yesterday, and you took a picture with a sketchy Bert and Ernie…I was Bert. Justin Timberlake was Ernie…I would pay good money to see the faces of the teenage girls who had no idea Justin Timberlake’s arm was wrapped around them.”
Written by Michelle Wincott