- Big Brother Recap 9/3/15 – Double Eviction – 6 Houseguests Remain – Who Went Home
- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
Justin Timberlake Goes Incognito as Ernie at Comic Con
Justin Timberlake was in attendance at Comic Con Thursday to promote his new movie In Time, but no one knew! Why?
Timberlake was dressed up as the Sesame Street character Ernie alongside Esquire writer Chris Jones, who was dressed up as Bert. Jones is working on a profile of Timberlake and said that this was all his idea. Timberlake thought that Bert and Ernie made for better bonding than Elmo and Cookie Monster, which was also available.
“If you were at Comic-Con yesterday, and you took a picture with a sketchy Bert and Ernie…I was Bert. Justin Timberlake was Ernie…I would pay good money to see the faces of the teenage girls who had no idea Justin Timberlake’s arm was wrapped around them.”
Written by Michelle Wincott