- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
Justin Timberlake Goes Incognito as Ernie at Comic Con
Justin Timberlake was in attendance at Comic Con Thursday to promote his new movie In Time, but no one knew! Why?
Timberlake was dressed up as the Sesame Street character Ernie alongside Esquire writer Chris Jones, who was dressed up as Bert. Jones is working on a profile of Timberlake and said that this was all his idea. Timberlake thought that Bert and Ernie made for better bonding than Elmo and Cookie Monster, which was also available.
“If you were at Comic-Con yesterday, and you took a picture with a sketchy Bert and Ernie…I was Bert. Justin Timberlake was Ernie…I would pay good money to see the faces of the teenage girls who had no idea Justin Timberlake’s arm was wrapped around them.”
Written by Michelle Wincott