- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
Justin Timberlake Goes Incognito as Ernie at Comic Con
Justin Timberlake was in attendance at Comic Con Thursday to promote his new movie In Time, but no one knew! Why?
Timberlake was dressed up as the Sesame Street character Ernie alongside Esquire writer Chris Jones, who was dressed up as Bert. Jones is working on a profile of Timberlake and said that this was all his idea. Timberlake thought that Bert and Ernie made for better bonding than Elmo and Cookie Monster, which was also available.
“If you were at Comic-Con yesterday, and you took a picture with a sketchy Bert and Ernie…I was Bert. Justin Timberlake was Ernie…I would pay good money to see the faces of the teenage girls who had no idea Justin Timberlake’s arm was wrapped around them.”
Written by Michelle Wincott