- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
Justin Timberlake Goes Incognito as Ernie at Comic Con
Justin Timberlake was in attendance at Comic Con Thursday to promote his new movie In Time, but no one knew! Why?
Timberlake was dressed up as the Sesame Street character Ernie alongside Esquire writer Chris Jones, who was dressed up as Bert. Jones is working on a profile of Timberlake and said that this was all his idea. Timberlake thought that Bert and Ernie made for better bonding than Elmo and Cookie Monster, which was also available.
“If you were at Comic-Con yesterday, and you took a picture with a sketchy Bert and Ernie…I was Bert. Justin Timberlake was Ernie…I would pay good money to see the faces of the teenage girls who had no idea Justin Timberlake’s arm was wrapped around them.”
Written by Michelle Wincott