- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
Shia LaBeouf Likes Wild Child Reputation
Transformers actor Shia LaBeouf, 25, likes his “wild child” reputation in Hollywood, as apparently it earns him more respect from his peers.
LaBeouf has a reputation for a short temper and eventful life, including a car accident that left him with a smashed-up hand, late-night loitering mischief at a pharmacy, and more recently, a bar fight in Sherman Oaks, California.
The actor told Details magazine that he’s “a little territorial and defensive. I don’t like having my space invaded. I’m a f**king human being who pays his taxes. And I don’t respond in a really sweetheart way. I’ve noticed that since this ‘wild child’ s**t has been posted on my head, people seem a little more respectful.”
Though he relishes his reputation, in the same interview LaBeouf claimed that he also wanted to be more like “diplomatic” Oceans Eleven actor George Clooney in regard to interactions with the public to avoid the publicity backlash LaBeouf sometimes suffers.