- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
- Total Divas Recap 8/18/15- Season 4, Ep. 7- No Holds Barre
Shia LaBeouf Likes Wild Child Reputation
Transformers actor Shia LaBeouf, 25, likes his “wild child” reputation in Hollywood, as apparently it earns him more respect from his peers.
LaBeouf has a reputation for a short temper and eventful life, including a car accident that left him with a smashed-up hand, late-night loitering mischief at a pharmacy, and more recently, a bar fight in Sherman Oaks, California.
The actor told Details magazine that he’s “a little territorial and defensive. I don’t like having my space invaded. I’m a f**king human being who pays his taxes. And I don’t respond in a really sweetheart way. I’ve noticed that since this ‘wild child’ s**t has been posted on my head, people seem a little more respectful.”
Though he relishes his reputation, in the same interview LaBeouf claimed that he also wanted to be more like “diplomatic” Oceans Eleven actor George Clooney in regard to interactions with the public to avoid the publicity backlash LaBeouf sometimes suffers.