- General Hospital Recap for October 5 to October 9, 2015
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Scandal Recap 10/8/15 – Mellie Declares War on the President and His Mistress – Season 5 Ep. 3
- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
Shia LaBeouf Likes Wild Child Reputation
Transformers actor Shia LaBeouf, 25, likes his “wild child” reputation in Hollywood, as apparently it earns him more respect from his peers.
LaBeouf has a reputation for a short temper and eventful life, including a car accident that left him with a smashed-up hand, late-night loitering mischief at a pharmacy, and more recently, a bar fight in Sherman Oaks, California.
The actor told Details magazine that he’s “a little territorial and defensive. I don’t like having my space invaded. I’m a f**king human being who pays his taxes. And I don’t respond in a really sweetheart way. I’ve noticed that since this ‘wild child’ s**t has been posted on my head, people seem a little more respectful.”
Though he relishes his reputation, in the same interview LaBeouf claimed that he also wanted to be more like “diplomatic” Oceans Eleven actor George Clooney in regard to interactions with the public to avoid the publicity backlash LaBeouf sometimes suffers.