- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
Shia LaBeouf Likes Wild Child Reputation
Transformers actor Shia LaBeouf, 25, likes his “wild child” reputation in Hollywood, as apparently it earns him more respect from his peers.
LaBeouf has a reputation for a short temper and eventful life, including a car accident that left him with a smashed-up hand, late-night loitering mischief at a pharmacy, and more recently, a bar fight in Sherman Oaks, California.
The actor told Details magazine that he’s “a little territorial and defensive. I don’t like having my space invaded. I’m a f**king human being who pays his taxes. And I don’t respond in a really sweetheart way. I’ve noticed that since this ‘wild child’ s**t has been posted on my head, people seem a little more respectful.”
Though he relishes his reputation, in the same interview LaBeouf claimed that he also wanted to be more like “diplomatic” Oceans Eleven actor George Clooney in regard to interactions with the public to avoid the publicity backlash LaBeouf sometimes suffers.