- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
Shia LaBeouf Likes Wild Child Reputation
Transformers actor Shia LaBeouf, 25, likes his “wild child” reputation in Hollywood, as apparently it earns him more respect from his peers.
LaBeouf has a reputation for a short temper and eventful life, including a car accident that left him with a smashed-up hand, late-night loitering mischief at a pharmacy, and more recently, a bar fight in Sherman Oaks, California.
The actor told Details magazine that he’s “a little territorial and defensive. I don’t like having my space invaded. I’m a f**king human being who pays his taxes. And I don’t respond in a really sweetheart way. I’ve noticed that since this ‘wild child’ s**t has been posted on my head, people seem a little more respectful.”
Though he relishes his reputation, in the same interview LaBeouf claimed that he also wanted to be more like “diplomatic” Oceans Eleven actor George Clooney in regard to interactions with the public to avoid the publicity backlash LaBeouf sometimes suffers.