- Total Divas Recap 7/7/15- Season 4 Premiere- Diva Divide
- Dance Moms Recap 7/7/15- Where in the World Is Abby Lee Miller?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 7/6/15- Who Are the Top 20?
- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
Halle Berry Wins Custody Battle
Halle Berry wins in the latest custody battle with baby daddy Gabriel Aubry.
TMZ has learned Halle prevailed in court today — as both she and Gabriel stood by while their lawyers argued before the family law judge.
The issue had to do with the custody agreement the couple signed. There’s a provision in the agreement dealing with how much time each of them gets to spend with Nahla when Halle shoots a movie.
Halle is going to Europe soon to shoot a movie, and Gabriel and Halle were arguing over the “movie clause” — specifically, how they’re supposed to divide their time with Nahla.
We’re told the judge bought Halle’s interpretation of the “movie clause,” meaning Gabriel won’t get as much time with Nahla as he wanted.