- True Detective Recap 8/2/15 Season 2 Episode 7: Black Maps and Motel Rooms
- Big Brother Season 17 – 2015 – Spoilers Week 6 – Who is HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
Halle Berry Wins Custody Battle
Halle Berry wins in the latest custody battle with baby daddy Gabriel Aubry.
TMZ has learned Halle prevailed in court today — as both she and Gabriel stood by while their lawyers argued before the family law judge.
The issue had to do with the custody agreement the couple signed. There’s a provision in the agreement dealing with how much time each of them gets to spend with Nahla when Halle shoots a movie.
Halle is going to Europe soon to shoot a movie, and Gabriel and Halle were arguing over the “movie clause” — specifically, how they’re supposed to divide their time with Nahla.
We’re told the judge bought Halle’s interpretation of the “movie clause,” meaning Gabriel won’t get as much time with Nahla as he wanted.