- Who is Ben Higgins on The Bachelorette 2015 with Kaitlyn Bristowe
- American Ninja Warrior Recap – 5/25/15 – Season Premiere
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Recap 5/25/15 – Who Went Home? – Amy Schumer and Laila Ali
- Colin Farrell Is All For Ireland’s Passing of Gay Marriage!
- Josh Duggar Thinks Incest is Funny – Jokes About It – See Video
- Ben Stiller’s Mother Passes Away!
- Who is JJ Lane on The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Bristowe
- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
Halle Berry Wins Custody Battle
Halle Berry wins in the latest custody battle with baby daddy Gabriel Aubry.
TMZ has learned Halle prevailed in court today — as both she and Gabriel stood by while their lawyers argued before the family law judge.
The issue had to do with the custody agreement the couple signed. There’s a provision in the agreement dealing with how much time each of them gets to spend with Nahla when Halle shoots a movie.
Halle is going to Europe soon to shoot a movie, and Gabriel and Halle were arguing over the “movie clause” — specifically, how they’re supposed to divide their time with Nahla.
We’re told the judge bought Halle’s interpretation of the “movie clause,” meaning Gabriel won’t get as much time with Nahla as he wanted.