- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Halle Berry Wins Custody Battle
Halle Berry wins in the latest custody battle with baby daddy Gabriel Aubry.
TMZ has learned Halle prevailed in court today — as both she and Gabriel stood by while their lawyers argued before the family law judge.
The issue had to do with the custody agreement the couple signed. There’s a provision in the agreement dealing with how much time each of them gets to spend with Nahla when Halle shoots a movie.
Halle is going to Europe soon to shoot a movie, and Gabriel and Halle were arguing over the “movie clause” — specifically, how they’re supposed to divide their time with Nahla.
We’re told the judge bought Halle’s interpretation of the “movie clause,” meaning Gabriel won’t get as much time with Nahla as he wanted.