- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Scandal Recap 10/8/15 – Mellie Declares War on the President and His Mistress – Season 5 Ep. 3
- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
Halle Berry Wins Custody Battle
Halle Berry wins in the latest custody battle with baby daddy Gabriel Aubry.
TMZ has learned Halle prevailed in court today — as both she and Gabriel stood by while their lawyers argued before the family law judge.
The issue had to do with the custody agreement the couple signed. There’s a provision in the agreement dealing with how much time each of them gets to spend with Nahla when Halle shoots a movie.
Halle is going to Europe soon to shoot a movie, and Gabriel and Halle were arguing over the “movie clause” — specifically, how they’re supposed to divide their time with Nahla.
We’re told the judge bought Halle’s interpretation of the “movie clause,” meaning Gabriel won’t get as much time with Nahla as he wanted.