- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
Kim Kardashian’s Gorgeous Wedding Day Photos
In what was said to be the most lavish celebrity wedding of the year, Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries are happy to report that all their expectations were met – and more!
“It was like we were in heaven,” Kardashian tells this week’s PEOPLE in a cover story with an exclusive wedding photo album.
Adds Humphries: “I’m going to remember how perfect it was.”
According to wedding planner Sharon Sacks, the couple mixed tradition with over-the-top glamour at their Aug. 20 ceremony at a private Montecito, Calif., estate.
“Kim loves black and white and so does Kris,” says Sacks. “They have this Hollywood royalty feeling and the black and white represented formality. But tradition was very important to them.”
Kardashian, 30, says she “felt like a princess.” But, she adds, “Glam aside, that wasn’t our main goal. It was really about our family and each other.”
E! News will air a two-part special, Kim’s Fairytale Wedding: A Kardashian Event, on Oct. 9 and 10.
For exclusive personal photos from Kim’s fairytale wedding and all the details, pick up the new issue of PEOPLE, on newsstands Friday. Click here for a special $1 off coupon.