- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
Janet Jackson Will Not Be Attending Michael Jackson’s Tribute Concert
Janet Jackson has confirmed that she will not be attending a tribute concert for her brother Michael Jackson, but she has a pretty good reason.
The tribute coincides with the Dr. Conrad Murray trial. She made a statement saying:
“Because of the trial, the timing of this tribute to our brother would be too difficult for me.”
Michael Forever – The Tribute Concertis scheduled to go off October 8 in Cardiff Wales and the Murray trial begins on September 27. Mother Katherine and some of the other Jacksons are scheduled to attend the tribute.
Written by Michelle Wincott