- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
Janet Jackson Will Not Be Attending Michael Jackson’s Tribute Concert
Janet Jackson has confirmed that she will not be attending a tribute concert for her brother Michael Jackson, but she has a pretty good reason.
The tribute coincides with the Dr. Conrad Murray trial. She made a statement saying:
“Because of the trial, the timing of this tribute to our brother would be too difficult for me.”
Michael Forever – The Tribute Concertis scheduled to go off October 8 in Cardiff Wales and the Murray trial begins on September 27. Mother Katherine and some of the other Jacksons are scheduled to attend the tribute.
Written by Michelle Wincott