- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
Joe Jonas Can’t Name His Ex-Girlfriends In Songs
Pop singer Joe Jonas has dated a string of actresses and singers, including Taylor Swift, Twilight actress Ashley Greene, and Camille Belle. None of the relationships have lasted, and now Jonas says he won’t, or can’t name any of his ex-girlfriends in his songs.
On a web episode of Small Talk, Jonas talked about his thoughts on songwriting, especially after a break-up. He claimed,
“I feel like artists have the responsibility to be able to write about whoever they want to write about. There is always worries about about running into your ex and having to explain about that song you wrote but if there are no names in it, one can’t really be upset.”
He then concluded, “it can be really flattering when someone writes a song about you. You just have to get it.”
What do you think? Would you be flattered if someone wrote a song about you? Even if the song itself wasn’t very flattering?