- Full House Spinoff Confirmed – ‘Fuller House’ Will Premiere on Netflix
- Revenge Spoiler – Is Victoria Grayson Really Dead?
- The Voice Kimberly Nichole Sings ‘Somethings Got a Hold On Me’ by Etta James
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls
- The Voice Recap 4/20/15- Season 8- Live Top 10 Performances
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 4/20/15 – ‘Spring Break’ – Who Was Eliminated?
- Ben Affleck’s Ancestors Were Slave Owners – And He Doesn’t Want Anyone to Know
- Ariana Grande and Big Sean Break Up – Was It Because of His Instagram Post?
- Taylor Swift Acceptance Speech for Milestone Award at Country Music Awards
- The Royals Recap: The Slings and Arrows of Outrageous Fortune 4/19/15
Joe Jonas Can’t Name His Ex-Girlfriends In Songs
Pop singer Joe Jonas has dated a string of actresses and singers, including Taylor Swift, Twilight actress Ashley Greene, and Camille Belle. None of the relationships have lasted, and now Jonas says he won’t, or can’t name any of his ex-girlfriends in his songs.
On a web episode of Small Talk, Jonas talked about his thoughts on songwriting, especially after a break-up. He claimed,
“I feel like artists have the responsibility to be able to write about whoever they want to write about. There is always worries about about running into your ex and having to explain about that song you wrote but if there are no names in it, one can’t really be upset.”
He then concluded, “it can be really flattering when someone writes a song about you. You just have to get it.”
What do you think? Would you be flattered if someone wrote a song about you? Even if the song itself wasn’t very flattering?