- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
- Total Divas Recap 8/18/15- Season 4, Ep. 7- No Holds Barre
Joe Jonas Can’t Name His Ex-Girlfriends In Songs
Pop singer Joe Jonas has dated a string of actresses and singers, including Taylor Swift, Twilight actress Ashley Greene, and Camille Belle. None of the relationships have lasted, and now Jonas says he won’t, or can’t name any of his ex-girlfriends in his songs.
On a web episode of Small Talk, Jonas talked about his thoughts on songwriting, especially after a break-up. He claimed,
“I feel like artists have the responsibility to be able to write about whoever they want to write about. There is always worries about about running into your ex and having to explain about that song you wrote but if there are no names in it, one can’t really be upset.”
He then concluded, “it can be really flattering when someone writes a song about you. You just have to get it.”
What do you think? Would you be flattered if someone wrote a song about you? Even if the song itself wasn’t very flattering?