- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Scandal Recap 10/8/15 – Mellie Declares War on the President and His Mistress – Season 5 Ep. 3
- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
Joe Jonas Can’t Name His Ex-Girlfriends In Songs
Pop singer Joe Jonas has dated a string of actresses and singers, including Taylor Swift, Twilight actress Ashley Greene, and Camille Belle. None of the relationships have lasted, and now Jonas says he won’t, or can’t name any of his ex-girlfriends in his songs.
On a web episode of Small Talk, Jonas talked about his thoughts on songwriting, especially after a break-up. He claimed,
“I feel like artists have the responsibility to be able to write about whoever they want to write about. There is always worries about about running into your ex and having to explain about that song you wrote but if there are no names in it, one can’t really be upset.”
He then concluded, “it can be really flattering when someone writes a song about you. You just have to get it.”
What do you think? Would you be flattered if someone wrote a song about you? Even if the song itself wasn’t very flattering?