- Who is Ben Higgins on The Bachelorette 2015 with Kaitlyn Bristowe
- American Ninja Warrior Recap – 5/25/15 – Season Premiere
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Recap 5/25/15 – Who Went Home? – Amy Schumer and Laila Ali
- Colin Farrell Is All For Ireland’s Passing of Gay Marriage!
- Josh Duggar Thinks Incest is Funny – Jokes About It – See Video
- Ben Stiller’s Mother Passes Away!
- Who is JJ Lane on The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Bristowe
- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
LeAnn Rimes Treats Eddie Cibrian’s Kids “As If They Were Her Own”
LeAnn Rimes treats husband Eddie Cibrian’s two sons with Brandi Glanville as “if they were her own.”
In her most recent blog post, Rimes wrote that
“Eddie has always encouraged me to look at us as a family, and a part of our family are the two beautiful boys that we share with their mother and hopefully one day another wonderful man.” she added that “society will always consider me a stepmom,” but “in our house, in our family, we remove the ‘step.’ We really are all simply family. Step. Stepmother, Stepfather, Stepchildren…the word ‘step’ can take such a connotation to so many in our society” and “a family is a family. In my eyes. There’s no ‘step’ about it.”
However, Rimes insists that she is not trying to replace the two boys’ biological mother, explaining “one thing that I know is, I will never replace their mother” and “I would never try. I will however love them with all I have and do everything in my power to help raise them in a loving, safe and proper environment.”