- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
LeAnn Rimes Treats Eddie Cibrian’s Kids “As If They Were Her Own”
LeAnn Rimes treats husband Eddie Cibrian’s two sons with Brandi Glanville as “if they were her own.”
In her most recent blog post, Rimes wrote that
“Eddie has always encouraged me to look at us as a family, and a part of our family are the two beautiful boys that we share with their mother and hopefully one day another wonderful man.” she added that “society will always consider me a stepmom,” but “in our house, in our family, we remove the ‘step.’ We really are all simply family. Step. Stepmother, Stepfather, Stepchildren…the word ‘step’ can take such a connotation to so many in our society” and “a family is a family. In my eyes. There’s no ‘step’ about it.”
However, Rimes insists that she is not trying to replace the two boys’ biological mother, explaining “one thing that I know is, I will never replace their mother” and “I would never try. I will however love them with all I have and do everything in my power to help raise them in a loving, safe and proper environment.”