- Britney Spears & Iggy Azalea “Pretty Girls” gets the early leak treatment.
- Kate Middleton Heads Home With Baby Less Than 12 Hours After Giving Birth
- David Beckham Joins Instagram on His Birthday – Has 2 Million Followers Already
- Official Statement: Kate Middleton and Prince William Give Birth to a Baby Girl
- Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton Gives Birth to a GIRL!
- Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton is in Labor With Baby #2
- Pretty Little Liars Season 6 Premiere Promo Released!
- The Blacklist TV Recap 4/30/15 “Quon Zhang”
- Reese Witherspoon’s Daughter Ava is Her Twin Attends Hot Pursuit Premiere with Her
- Video: Scarlett Johansson Plays Box of Lies With Jimmy Fallon
LeAnn Rimes Treats Eddie Cibrian’s Kids “As If They Were Her Own”
LeAnn Rimes treats husband Eddie Cibrian’s two sons with Brandi Glanville as “if they were her own.”
In her most recent blog post, Rimes wrote that
“Eddie has always encouraged me to look at us as a family, and a part of our family are the two beautiful boys that we share with their mother and hopefully one day another wonderful man.” she added that “society will always consider me a stepmom,” but “in our house, in our family, we remove the ‘step.’ We really are all simply family. Step. Stepmother, Stepfather, Stepchildren…the word ‘step’ can take such a connotation to so many in our society” and “a family is a family. In my eyes. There’s no ‘step’ about it.”
However, Rimes insists that she is not trying to replace the two boys’ biological mother, explaining “one thing that I know is, I will never replace their mother” and “I would never try. I will however love them with all I have and do everything in my power to help raise them in a loving, safe and proper environment.”