- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
LeAnn Rimes Treats Eddie Cibrian’s Kids “As If They Were Her Own”
LeAnn Rimes treats husband Eddie Cibrian’s two sons with Brandi Glanville as “if they were her own.”
In her most recent blog post, Rimes wrote that
“Eddie has always encouraged me to look at us as a family, and a part of our family are the two beautiful boys that we share with their mother and hopefully one day another wonderful man.” she added that “society will always consider me a stepmom,” but “in our house, in our family, we remove the ‘step.’ We really are all simply family. Step. Stepmother, Stepfather, Stepchildren…the word ‘step’ can take such a connotation to so many in our society” and “a family is a family. In my eyes. There’s no ‘step’ about it.”
However, Rimes insists that she is not trying to replace the two boys’ biological mother, explaining “one thing that I know is, I will never replace their mother” and “I would never try. I will however love them with all I have and do everything in my power to help raise them in a loving, safe and proper environment.”