- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
Olivia Wilde Quit Vegan Diet After Divorce
House MD actress Olivia Wilde is proud of her healthy lifestyle which includes frequent exercise and an organic food diet that was once vegan. However, she abandone her vegan diet following her divorce from filmmaker Tao Ruspoli.
Wilde told Cosmopolitan magazine that she began to eat animal products again because it helped her cope with the stress. She explained, “I actually really like healthy food. I was hardcore vegan for years. When everything in my life became a little hectic, going through the divorce and everything afterward, I was like, ‘I need some goddamn cheese.’ And so I had some cheese.”
Ruspoli and Wilde ended their marriage this February. The former couple had been married since 2003.