- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
- Deal and Steals 5/21/15 – Wedding Items – Shoes, Invites as Seen on GMA
- One Direction’s Liam Payne Speaks Out About Zayn Malik’s Departure
Olivia Wilde Quit Vegan Diet After Divorce
House MD actress Olivia Wilde is proud of her healthy lifestyle which includes frequent exercise and an organic food diet that was once vegan. However, she abandone her vegan diet following her divorce from filmmaker Tao Ruspoli.
Wilde told Cosmopolitan magazine that she began to eat animal products again because it helped her cope with the stress. She explained, “I actually really like healthy food. I was hardcore vegan for years. When everything in my life became a little hectic, going through the divorce and everything afterward, I was like, ‘I need some goddamn cheese.’ And so I had some cheese.”
Ruspoli and Wilde ended their marriage this February. The former couple had been married since 2003.