- The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Spoilers 6/1/15 – Season 11 Ep.4 – Who Was Eliminated?
- General Hospital Recap for 5/26/15 – 5/29/15
- Bruce Jenner’s Female Side Lands “Vanity Fair” Cover!
- Kelly Rutherford Custody Bid Halted By Judge-Kids Staying in Monaco
- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
Reese Witherspoon Hospitalized after being Hit By a Car
Reese Witherspoon was rushed to a Santa Monica hospital after being struck by a car at around 11 this morning.
The 35-year-old actress was jogging when she was hit by a vehicle at 20th St. and Georgina Ave.
Reese was crossing the street at the time of the accident … and the driver failed to stop, reports TMZ.
The 84-year-old woman was cited for failure to yield to a pedestrian and released. Reese’s injures were minor and she is resting at home.