- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Shia Labeouf Feels Vindicated After Transformers 3 Success
Transformers actor Shia Labeouf told MTV News that he feels vindicated after the smash success of the franchise’s third movie, Transformers: Dark of the Moon.
Labeouf explained, “For me, I feel vindicated for having guilt on my shoulders for the second movie. There is vindication in this one being successful and people enjoying it.”
Labeouf also spoke about his upcoming work with Hollywood acting legend and director Robert Redford, saying “I’ve been in Redford’s office doing read-throughs. He’s very efficient with his time. He’s a master at juggling his time and his attention span. When his attention-span is focused in your direction, he’s laser-beam focused.”
The actor continued to praise Redford, concluding “He’s hilarious and fun and vibrant and everything you’d want in a director. I’m very excited to see the man direct himself. I’ve never seen that happen on set.”