- Miley Cyrus Wears Nipple Pasties – Says She Wanted to Have Sex With Joan Jett
- General Hospital Recap for April 13 to 17
- Erin Andrews Boyfriend Jarret Stoll Arrested for Drug Possession
- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
Shia Labeouf Feels Vindicated After Transformers 3 Success
Transformers actor Shia Labeouf told MTV News that he feels vindicated after the smash success of the franchise’s third movie, Transformers: Dark of the Moon.
Labeouf explained, “For me, I feel vindicated for having guilt on my shoulders for the second movie. There is vindication in this one being successful and people enjoying it.”
Labeouf also spoke about his upcoming work with Hollywood acting legend and director Robert Redford, saying “I’ve been in Redford’s office doing read-throughs. He’s very efficient with his time. He’s a master at juggling his time and his attention span. When his attention-span is focused in your direction, he’s laser-beam focused.”
The actor continued to praise Redford, concluding “He’s hilarious and fun and vibrant and everything you’d want in a director. I’m very excited to see the man direct himself. I’ve never seen that happen on set.”