- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 7/6/15- Who Are the Top 20?
- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
Shia Labeouf Feels Vindicated After Transformers 3 Success
Transformers actor Shia Labeouf told MTV News that he feels vindicated after the smash success of the franchise’s third movie, Transformers: Dark of the Moon.
Labeouf explained, “For me, I feel vindicated for having guilt on my shoulders for the second movie. There is vindication in this one being successful and people enjoying it.”
Labeouf also spoke about his upcoming work with Hollywood acting legend and director Robert Redford, saying “I’ve been in Redford’s office doing read-throughs. He’s very efficient with his time. He’s a master at juggling his time and his attention span. When his attention-span is focused in your direction, he’s laser-beam focused.”
The actor continued to praise Redford, concluding “He’s hilarious and fun and vibrant and everything you’d want in a director. I’m very excited to see the man direct himself. I’ve never seen that happen on set.”