- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
- Dancing With the Stars Alek Skarlatos Talks About Shooting in Oregon at Umpqua College
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Spoilers Week 4 – Dance and Song – Most Memorable Year
- Video: The View’s Candace Cameron Bure Calls Justin Bieber a Sinner
- Matt Damon Vs. Jimmy Fallon Whip/Nae Nae – Who Does It Better?
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 9/29/15 Season 3 Ep. 1 “Laws of Nature”
- Scream Queens Recap 9/29/15 Season 1 Ep. 3 – Chainsaw
Jessica Alba Sues For More than $1 Million in Damages From Pregnancy Weight Loss Product
Jessica Alba has been upfront about her struggle with post-pregnancy weight loss with her fans via social networking sites such as Twitter. Understandably then, Alba is suing weight loss aid company Belly Bandit for using her name to endorse the product.
Alba is suing Belly Bandit for more than $1 million in damages. She claims the company used her name and her likeness to promote the product. According to TMZ, the lawsuit states that Belly Bandit has “prominently featured and posted a photograph of Alba, and her listed her name under the Celebrity Testimonials section of their Website.”
Currently, Alba’s photo is no longer on the site, where other celebrities including Kim Kardashian, Minnie Driver, and Julie Bowen, are featured praising the product.
In addition to the $1 million, Alba is seeking a percentage of the company’s profits.