- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
- Deal and Steals 5/21/15 – Wedding Items – Shoes, Invites as Seen on GMA
Jessica Alba Sues For More than $1 Million in Damages From Pregnancy Weight Loss Product
Jessica Alba has been upfront about her struggle with post-pregnancy weight loss with her fans via social networking sites such as Twitter. Understandably then, Alba is suing weight loss aid company Belly Bandit for using her name to endorse the product.
Alba is suing Belly Bandit for more than $1 million in damages. She claims the company used her name and her likeness to promote the product. According to TMZ, the lawsuit states that Belly Bandit has “prominently featured and posted a photograph of Alba, and her listed her name under the Celebrity Testimonials section of their Website.”
Currently, Alba’s photo is no longer on the site, where other celebrities including Kim Kardashian, Minnie Driver, and Julie Bowen, are featured praising the product.
In addition to the $1 million, Alba is seeking a percentage of the company’s profits.