- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
Jessica Alba Sues For More than $1 Million in Damages From Pregnancy Weight Loss Product
Jessica Alba has been upfront about her struggle with post-pregnancy weight loss with her fans via social networking sites such as Twitter. Understandably then, Alba is suing weight loss aid company Belly Bandit for using her name to endorse the product.
Alba is suing Belly Bandit for more than $1 million in damages. She claims the company used her name and her likeness to promote the product. According to TMZ, the lawsuit states that Belly Bandit has “prominently featured and posted a photograph of Alba, and her listed her name under the Celebrity Testimonials section of their Website.”
Currently, Alba’s photo is no longer on the site, where other celebrities including Kim Kardashian, Minnie Driver, and Julie Bowen, are featured praising the product.
In addition to the $1 million, Alba is seeking a percentage of the company’s profits.