- Full House Spinoff Confirmed – ‘Fuller House’ Will Premiere on Netflix
- Revenge Spoiler – Is Victoria Grayson Really Dead?
- The Voice Kimberly Nichole Sings ‘Somethings Got a Hold On Me’ by Etta James
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls
- The Voice Recap 4/20/15- Season 8- Live Top 10 Performances
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 4/20/15 – ‘Spring Break’ – Who Was Eliminated?
- Ben Affleck’s Ancestors Were Slave Owners – And He Doesn’t Want Anyone to Know
- Ariana Grande and Big Sean Break Up – Was It Because of His Instagram Post?
- Taylor Swift Acceptance Speech for Milestone Award at Country Music Awards
- The Royals Recap: The Slings and Arrows of Outrageous Fortune 4/19/15
Jessica Simpson Six Months Pregnant?
While Jessica Simpson has not confirmed her pregnancy, based on the very round baby belly in her most recent photos,experts have already started to weigh in on how far along Simpson may be.
Simpson has remained quiet on whether she is expecting or not – hoping for a big payday from the gossip magazines for the “official” news. RadarOnline.com is reporting that Jessica is around six months pregnant, meaning her and fiancé Eric Johnson could be welcoming their first child in early 2012.
A doctor the website spoke to confirmed it is definitely a pregnancy and not weight gain based on the shape of her abdomen saying, “her belly wouldn’t be that rounded if it was just fat”
While it is common to wait to announce a new pregnancy – 6 months is far along.
Meanwhile, Tony Romo announced on Tuesday that he and wife Candice Crawford are expecting their first baby.
What do you think – is Jessica really that far along? Why is she waiting to tell the world she is pregnant?