- Dance Moms Recap 5/26/15- Dance Moms Down Under, Part 2
- Pretty Little Liars Summer Premiere Countdown – Who Is Charles? – Premieres 6/2/15
- America’s Got Talent Recap 5/26/15 – Audition 1 – Season 10
- Was Kim Richards Under the Influence at Daughter Brooke’s Wedding?
- Married At First Sight Recap 5/26/15- LifeStyle – Season 2
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Separated – Living Apart?
- Hillary Clinton: Clothing Designer?
- Is Melissa McCarthy a Hypocrite Having Lost a Lot of Weight?
- Johnny Depp Faces Ten Year Prison Sentence!
- Forcing the Men on The Bachelorette to Box Causes Outrage from Viewers
Jessica Simpson Six Months Pregnant?
While Jessica Simpson has not confirmed her pregnancy, based on the very round baby belly in her most recent photos,experts have already started to weigh in on how far along Simpson may be.
Simpson has remained quiet on whether she is expecting or not – hoping for a big payday from the gossip magazines for the “official” news. RadarOnline.com is reporting that Jessica is around six months pregnant, meaning her and fiancé Eric Johnson could be welcoming their first child in early 2012.
A doctor the website spoke to confirmed it is definitely a pregnancy and not weight gain based on the shape of her abdomen saying, “her belly wouldn’t be that rounded if it was just fat”
While it is common to wait to announce a new pregnancy – 6 months is far along.
Meanwhile, Tony Romo announced on Tuesday that he and wife Candice Crawford are expecting their first baby.
What do you think – is Jessica really that far along? Why is she waiting to tell the world she is pregnant?