- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
- Miley Cyrus Sings My Way While Saying Good Bye to Drake, Ariana, The Entourage Movie and More
- Video: Saturday Night Live Disses Taylor Swift’s Squad
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
- Dancing With the Stars Alek Skarlatos Talks About Shooting in Oregon at Umpqua College
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Spoilers Week 4 – Dance and Song – Most Memorable Year
- Video: The View’s Candace Cameron Bure Calls Justin Bieber a Sinner
Jessica Simpson Six Months Pregnant?
While Jessica Simpson has not confirmed her pregnancy, based on the very round baby belly in her most recent photos,experts have already started to weigh in on how far along Simpson may be.
Simpson has remained quiet on whether she is expecting or not – hoping for a big payday from the gossip magazines for the “official” news. RadarOnline.com is reporting that Jessica is around six months pregnant, meaning her and fiancé Eric Johnson could be welcoming their first child in early 2012.
A doctor the website spoke to confirmed it is definitely a pregnancy and not weight gain based on the shape of her abdomen saying, “her belly wouldn’t be that rounded if it was just fat”
While it is common to wait to announce a new pregnancy – 6 months is far along.
Meanwhile, Tony Romo announced on Tuesday that he and wife Candice Crawford are expecting their first baby.
What do you think – is Jessica really that far along? Why is she waiting to tell the world she is pregnant?