- The Voice Dustin Christensen Sings Downtown Train – 4 Chair Turn Around
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/5/15 – Season 21 Ep. 5 Who Was Eliminated? – The Most Memorable Year
- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
- Blindspot Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Eight Slim Grins”
- Minority Report Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Hawk-Eye”
- Good Wife Archie Panjabi Confirms Feud with Julianna Margulies – No Denying It Anymore
- Kardashian and Jenner Family Labeled as First Family – America Says NEVER!
- How Did 13 Year Old You Tube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley Die?
- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
Keira Knightley: There’s Nothing I Want to Do But Act
Unlike perhaps other actresses, British actress Keira Knightley isn’t interested in pursuing side careers, chasing down what-ifs, and is confident that “there’s nothing” she wants to do but act.
Talking to The National, Knightley spoke about how she has changed since her post-Pirates of the Caribbean film, saying “Yes I was different than to the way I am now, because you change with your experiences. It would be sad if you didn’t, but my level of fame is not as big as Brad Pitt’s, thankyfully. At the time of the Pirates movies I had a crazy time where very simple things were very difficult. I had about 20 guys standing on my doorstep, so going to the grocery store became incredibly difficult.”
Knightley then talked about her love for acting, claiming that after her first major television film role, she “got totally, completely and utterly hooked” and became convinced “there’s nothing else that I want to do but act.”