- Miley Cyrus Wears Nipple Pasties – Says She Wanted to Have Sex With Joan Jett
- General Hospital Recap for April 13 to 17
- Erin Andrews Boyfriend Jarret Stoll Arrested for Drug Possession
- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
Keira Knightley: There’s Nothing I Want to Do But Act
Unlike perhaps other actresses, British actress Keira Knightley isn’t interested in pursuing side careers, chasing down what-ifs, and is confident that “there’s nothing” she wants to do but act.
Talking to The National, Knightley spoke about how she has changed since her post-Pirates of the Caribbean film, saying “Yes I was different than to the way I am now, because you change with your experiences. It would be sad if you didn’t, but my level of fame is not as big as Brad Pitt’s, thankyfully. At the time of the Pirates movies I had a crazy time where very simple things were very difficult. I had about 20 guys standing on my doorstep, so going to the grocery store became incredibly difficult.”
Knightley then talked about her love for acting, claiming that after her first major television film role, she “got totally, completely and utterly hooked” and became convinced “there’s nothing else that I want to do but act.”