- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Keira Knightley: There’s Nothing I Want to Do But Act
Unlike perhaps other actresses, British actress Keira Knightley isn’t interested in pursuing side careers, chasing down what-ifs, and is confident that “there’s nothing” she wants to do but act.
Talking to The National, Knightley spoke about how she has changed since her post-Pirates of the Caribbean film, saying “Yes I was different than to the way I am now, because you change with your experiences. It would be sad if you didn’t, but my level of fame is not as big as Brad Pitt’s, thankyfully. At the time of the Pirates movies I had a crazy time where very simple things were very difficult. I had about 20 guys standing on my doorstep, so going to the grocery store became incredibly difficult.”
Knightley then talked about her love for acting, claiming that after her first major television film role, she “got totally, completely and utterly hooked” and became convinced “there’s nothing else that I want to do but act.”