- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
Amanda Seyfried Wants a Nose Job
Amanda Seyfried is a young, attractive A-list Hollywood star, but that doesn’t mean she hasn’t thought of having surgery.
Talking to The Associated Press while promoting her new movie In Time with Justin Timberlake, Seyfried admitted
“I’ve considered a lot of things – like I want to have a nose job and fix my skin, but I just think that maybe at some point, people can go too far. I’ll age gracefully for now. I am only 25.”
She then spoke about her futuristic thriller, saying
“if we could stop the aging gene at 25, we would do that. All the people with all their money, they spend all their time shooting things in their faces and doing stuff that probably isn’t good for you, just to look a certain way. It’s like, we’re troubled.”
Seyfried then confessed that if she could, she would love to continue looking 25, admitting “I’d say yes now, because my 35, 45, 55-year-old self would be like, ‘of course! Ask me in 10 years. I might look like a completely different person!”