- Miley Cyrus Wears Nipple Pasties – Says She Wanted to Have Sex With Joan Jett
- General Hospital Recap for April 13 to 17
- Erin Andrews Boyfriend Jarret Stoll Arrested for Drug Possession
- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
Amanda Seyfried Wants a Nose Job
Amanda Seyfried is a young, attractive A-list Hollywood star, but that doesn’t mean she hasn’t thought of having surgery.
Talking to The Associated Press while promoting her new movie In Time with Justin Timberlake, Seyfried admitted
“I’ve considered a lot of things – like I want to have a nose job and fix my skin, but I just think that maybe at some point, people can go too far. I’ll age gracefully for now. I am only 25.”
She then spoke about her futuristic thriller, saying
“if we could stop the aging gene at 25, we would do that. All the people with all their money, they spend all their time shooting things in their faces and doing stuff that probably isn’t good for you, just to look a certain way. It’s like, we’re troubled.”
Seyfried then confessed that if she could, she would love to continue looking 25, admitting “I’d say yes now, because my 35, 45, 55-year-old self would be like, ‘of course! Ask me in 10 years. I might look like a completely different person!”