- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
- Total Divas Recap 8/18/15- Season 4, Ep. 7- No Holds Barre
Amanda Seyfried Wants a Nose Job
Amanda Seyfried is a young, attractive A-list Hollywood star, but that doesn’t mean she hasn’t thought of having surgery.
Talking to The Associated Press while promoting her new movie In Time with Justin Timberlake, Seyfried admitted
“I’ve considered a lot of things – like I want to have a nose job and fix my skin, but I just think that maybe at some point, people can go too far. I’ll age gracefully for now. I am only 25.”
She then spoke about her futuristic thriller, saying
“if we could stop the aging gene at 25, we would do that. All the people with all their money, they spend all their time shooting things in their faces and doing stuff that probably isn’t good for you, just to look a certain way. It’s like, we’re troubled.”
Seyfried then confessed that if she could, she would love to continue looking 25, admitting “I’d say yes now, because my 35, 45, 55-year-old self would be like, ‘of course! Ask me in 10 years. I might look like a completely different person!”