- Lamar Odom Reportedly Over Dosed – Fighting for His Life
- The Voice 2015 Team Adam – Season 9 – Who is on Adam Levine’s Team
- The Voice Season 9 Fall 2015 Teams – Team Adam, Team Blake, Team Pharrell and Team Gwen
- Nashville’s Hayden Panettiere Checks in for Treatment for Post-Partum Depression
- Hugh Grant Expecting Fourth Child in Four Years with Two Different Women
- The Voice 2015 Battle Rounds Recap 10/13/15 – Season 9 Battle Rounds Night 2
- Kylie Jenner Changes Look After Tyga and Khloe Get Close!
- Video: The Voice Mark Hood Vs. Celest Betton Battle Round – Ain’t No Mountain High Enough
- Calvin Harris Speaks Out About Taylor Swift Break Up Rumors – Are They True?
Lady Gaga Thanksgiving Special With Katie Couric
There are millions of little monsters out there who can’t get enough of Lady Gaga. They are about to get a whole lot of the lady when she sits down with Katie Couric for a holiday special, A Very Gaga Thanksgiving.
The special promises an intimate look inside the private life of the pop sensation, who will perform eight songs – including “Marry the Night,” “Yoü and I,” “The Edge of Glory,” “White Christmas” and “Lady and the Tramp” with Tony Bennett – in front of her own friends and family.
Katie Couric revealed,
“We all know Lady Gaga is a phenomenon. This is a chance to see more of who she is beneath the wild costumes and staged musical numbers,” says Couric, who promises, “She will impress you, delight you and surprise you.”
Couric, who will sit down with Gaga and discuss her music, her relationships and her life in the spotlight.
Not to disappoint – Gaga will also be cooking. Yes cooking. Sounds like a lot of fun.