- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 7/21/15 Season 1 Episode 4 – Aftermath
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/21/15 Season 6 Episode 7 – O Brother, Where Art Thou
- Dance Moms Recap 7/21/15- Solo Battle: Round 1
- Total Divas Recap 7/21/15- Season 4, Ep. 3- Eat Your Heart Out
Lady Gaga Thanksgiving Special With Katie Couric
There are millions of little monsters out there who can’t get enough of Lady Gaga. They are about to get a whole lot of the lady when she sits down with Katie Couric for a holiday special, A Very Gaga Thanksgiving.
The special promises an intimate look inside the private life of the pop sensation, who will perform eight songs – including “Marry the Night,” “Yoü and I,” “The Edge of Glory,” “White Christmas” and “Lady and the Tramp” with Tony Bennett – in front of her own friends and family.
Katie Couric revealed,
“We all know Lady Gaga is a phenomenon. This is a chance to see more of who she is beneath the wild costumes and staged musical numbers,” says Couric, who promises, “She will impress you, delight you and surprise you.”
Couric, who will sit down with Gaga and discuss her music, her relationships and her life in the spotlight.
Not to disappoint – Gaga will also be cooking. Yes cooking. Sounds like a lot of fun.