- Big Brother Recap 9/3/15 – Double Eviction – 6 Houseguests Remain – Who Went Home
- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
The X Factor Chris Rene Sings ‘Let it Be’ 11/22/11 – Video
The X Factor is all about ‘Giving Thanks’ tonight where all of the contestants are to dedicate a song to someone in their life that they are thankful to.
Chris Rene dedicated his song, “Let It Be,” to his sponsor, Tim Fry. He is probably the most thankful to be on the show. Nicole is wowwed by him and feels that he is an example while Paula is grateful to have him and she loves to see him sing like this. Simon did not like the first half of the song but did appreciate the second half and likes the message that Rene is sending by being a survivor and LA believes in him!!
- Marcus Canty sings ‘Mama’
- Rachel Crow sings ‘I Believe’
- Melanie Amaro sings ‘The World’s Greatest’
- Chris Rene sings ‘Let it Be’
- LaKoda Rayne sings ‘You Belong to Me’
- LeRoy Bell Sings ‘In the Arms of an Angel’
- Astro Sings ‘Show Me What You Got’
- Drew Sings Skyscraper
- Josh Krajcik Sings Wild Horses