- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
The X Factor Chris Rene Sings ‘Let it Be’ 11/22/11 – Video
The X Factor is all about ‘Giving Thanks’ tonight where all of the contestants are to dedicate a song to someone in their life that they are thankful to.
Chris Rene dedicated his song, “Let It Be,” to his sponsor, Tim Fry. He is probably the most thankful to be on the show. Nicole is wowwed by him and feels that he is an example while Paula is grateful to have him and she loves to see him sing like this. Simon did not like the first half of the song but did appreciate the second half and likes the message that Rene is sending by being a survivor and LA believes in him!!
- Marcus Canty sings ‘Mama’
- Rachel Crow sings ‘I Believe’
- Melanie Amaro sings ‘The World’s Greatest’
- Chris Rene sings ‘Let it Be’
- LaKoda Rayne sings ‘You Belong to Me’
- LeRoy Bell Sings ‘In the Arms of an Angel’
- Astro Sings ‘Show Me What You Got’
- Drew Sings Skyscraper
- Josh Krajcik Sings Wild Horses