The X Factor Chris Rene Sings ‘Let it Be’ 11/22/11 – Video
The X Factor is all about ‘Giving Thanks’ tonight where all of the contestants are to dedicate a song to someone in their life that they are thankful to.
Chris Rene dedicated his song, “Let It Be,” to his sponsor, Tim Fry. He is probably the most thankful to be on the show. Nicole is wowwed by him and feels that he is an example while Paula is grateful to have him and she loves to see him sing like this. Simon did not like the first half of the song but did appreciate the second half and likes the message that Rene is sending by being a survivor and LA believes in him!!
- Marcus Canty sings ‘Mama’
- Rachel Crow sings ‘I Believe’
- Melanie Amaro sings ‘The World’s Greatest’
- Chris Rene sings ‘Let it Be’
- LaKoda Rayne sings ‘You Belong to Me’
- LeRoy Bell Sings ‘In the Arms of an Angel’
- Astro Sings ‘Show Me What You Got’
- Drew Sings Skyscraper
- Josh Krajcik Sings Wild Horses