- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
The X Factor Chris Rene Sings ‘Let it Be’ 11/22/11 – Video
The X Factor is all about ‘Giving Thanks’ tonight where all of the contestants are to dedicate a song to someone in their life that they are thankful to.
Chris Rene dedicated his song, “Let It Be,” to his sponsor, Tim Fry. He is probably the most thankful to be on the show. Nicole is wowwed by him and feels that he is an example while Paula is grateful to have him and she loves to see him sing like this. Simon did not like the first half of the song but did appreciate the second half and likes the message that Rene is sending by being a survivor and LA believes in him!!
- Marcus Canty sings ‘Mama’
- Rachel Crow sings ‘I Believe’
- Melanie Amaro sings ‘The World’s Greatest’
- Chris Rene sings ‘Let it Be’
- LaKoda Rayne sings ‘You Belong to Me’
- LeRoy Bell Sings ‘In the Arms of an Angel’
- Astro Sings ‘Show Me What You Got’
- Drew Sings Skyscraper
- Josh Krajcik Sings Wild Horses