- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
- Giuliana Rancic Shuts Down the Haters With Cheeky Instagram Shot
- Lamar Odom Still Loves Khloe Kardashian – Will They Cancel the Divorce?
- “Biggest Loser” Winner Ali Vincent Weds Girlfriend!
- Hilary Duff Releases Video for Sparks – Released 5/28/15
- Jennifer Aniston’s Diet Secrets Revealed – Clean Eating
- Deals and Steals – Eddie Bauer, Self Tanner and More 5/28/15 – As Seen on GMA
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Snapchat Video Sparks Rumors They Are Reuniting
- Is Bobby Flay the Father of January Jones’ Son?
Gerard Butler Rushed to Hospital After Surfing Accident
Gerard Butler was taken to Standford Medical Center on Sunday, December 18 after being held underwater by two giant waves while shooting a scene for his latest movie, Of Men and Maverics, a movie at an infamous Northern California surf spot.
According to a witness of the incident, “Butler was held down for a solid two waves and took four or five more on the head before being washed through the rocks on the inside, where he was finally able to be plucked out.” He added that the actor “had that 100-yard stare that surfers get after a two-wave hold-down or near-death experience.”
Butler was taken to Stanford Medical Center for observation, but was released later. A representative for the Scottish actor has since issued a statement about his condition via ET Online,
“He’s fine. Very scary. They brought him to Stanford University. More scary than anything. For precaution, we all wanted him checked out after it all happened. Came out with flying colors.”