- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
Gerard Butler Rushed to Hospital After Surfing Accident
Gerard Butler was taken to Standford Medical Center on Sunday, December 18 after being held underwater by two giant waves while shooting a scene for his latest movie, Of Men and Maverics, a movie at an infamous Northern California surf spot.
According to a witness of the incident, “Butler was held down for a solid two waves and took four or five more on the head before being washed through the rocks on the inside, where he was finally able to be plucked out.” He added that the actor “had that 100-yard stare that surfers get after a two-wave hold-down or near-death experience.”
Butler was taken to Stanford Medical Center for observation, but was released later. A representative for the Scottish actor has since issued a statement about his condition via ET Online,
“He’s fine. Very scary. They brought him to Stanford University. More scary than anything. For precaution, we all wanted him checked out after it all happened. Came out with flying colors.”