- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
- Miley Cyrus Shows Nipples on Instagram With the Willis Girls!
- Deals and Steals – Sunglasses, Headphones, Bracelets – As Soon on GMA
- Nashville Recap 4/15/15 Season 3 Episode 18: “Nobody Knows But Me”
Gerard Butler Rushed to Hospital After Surfing Accident
Gerard Butler was taken to Standford Medical Center on Sunday, December 18 after being held underwater by two giant waves while shooting a scene for his latest movie, Of Men and Maverics, a movie at an infamous Northern California surf spot.
According to a witness of the incident, “Butler was held down for a solid two waves and took four or five more on the head before being washed through the rocks on the inside, where he was finally able to be plucked out.” He added that the actor “had that 100-yard stare that surfers get after a two-wave hold-down or near-death experience.”
Butler was taken to Stanford Medical Center for observation, but was released later. A representative for the Scottish actor has since issued a statement about his condition via ET Online,
“He’s fine. Very scary. They brought him to Stanford University. More scary than anything. For precaution, we all wanted him checked out after it all happened. Came out with flying colors.”