- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
Gerard Butler Rushed to Hospital After Surfing Accident
Gerard Butler was taken to Standford Medical Center on Sunday, December 18 after being held underwater by two giant waves while shooting a scene for his latest movie, Of Men and Maverics, a movie at an infamous Northern California surf spot.
According to a witness of the incident, “Butler was held down for a solid two waves and took four or five more on the head before being washed through the rocks on the inside, where he was finally able to be plucked out.” He added that the actor “had that 100-yard stare that surfers get after a two-wave hold-down or near-death experience.”
Butler was taken to Stanford Medical Center for observation, but was released later. A representative for the Scottish actor has since issued a statement about his condition via ET Online,
“He’s fine. Very scary. They brought him to Stanford University. More scary than anything. For precaution, we all wanted him checked out after it all happened. Came out with flying colors.”