- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
- Miley Cyrus Sings My Way While Saying Good Bye to Drake, Ariana, The Entourage Movie and More
- Video: Saturday Night Live Disses Taylor Swift’s Squad
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
- Dancing With the Stars Alek Skarlatos Talks About Shooting in Oregon at Umpqua College
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Spoilers Week 4 – Dance and Song – Most Memorable Year
- Video: The View’s Candace Cameron Bure Calls Justin Bieber a Sinner
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Relax with their Kids During Awards Season
Awards season is a time of calm in the Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie household, despite the 6 kids around them and critically acclaimed and films up for awards for the both of them.
Pitt and Jolie look at it as the best time to relax with the kids with some of their favorite activities.
“A lot of it, for us, is family,” Brad Pitt, 48, told PEOPLE at the Producers Guild Awards in Beverly Hills. “Just breaking away and getting to take the kids to Benihana’s or something.”
And choice of TV Show? “iCarly,” says Pitt. “iCarly is big in our house. It is. I know every episode.”
Awards season, he says, gives him and Jolie the time to reflect on their work – his performances for acting in Moneyball and Tree of Life, and for Jolie, her directorial debut that recently received the Stanley Kramer Award for her work.
“I’m so happy that the films are appreciated. That’s what this has been about for me,” said Pitt. “We get to catch up with people we haven’t seen in a while, old friends. And that’s a nice thing. I consider it part of the job.”