- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Relax with their Kids During Awards Season
Awards season is a time of calm in the Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie household, despite the 6 kids around them and critically acclaimed and films up for awards for the both of them.
Pitt and Jolie look at it as the best time to relax with the kids with some of their favorite activities.
“A lot of it, for us, is family,” Brad Pitt, 48, told PEOPLE at the Producers Guild Awards in Beverly Hills. “Just breaking away and getting to take the kids to Benihana’s or something.”
And choice of TV Show? “iCarly,” says Pitt. “iCarly is big in our house. It is. I know every episode.”
Awards season, he says, gives him and Jolie the time to reflect on their work – his performances for acting in Moneyball and Tree of Life, and for Jolie, her directorial debut that recently received the Stanley Kramer Award for her work.
“I’m so happy that the films are appreciated. That’s what this has been about for me,” said Pitt. “We get to catch up with people we haven’t seen in a while, old friends. And that’s a nice thing. I consider it part of the job.”