- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Relax with their Kids During Awards Season
Awards season is a time of calm in the Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie household, despite the 6 kids around them and critically acclaimed and films up for awards for the both of them.
Pitt and Jolie look at it as the best time to relax with the kids with some of their favorite activities.
“A lot of it, for us, is family,” Brad Pitt, 48, told PEOPLE at the Producers Guild Awards in Beverly Hills. “Just breaking away and getting to take the kids to Benihana’s or something.”
And choice of TV Show? “iCarly,” says Pitt. “iCarly is big in our house. It is. I know every episode.”
Awards season, he says, gives him and Jolie the time to reflect on their work – his performances for acting in Moneyball and Tree of Life, and for Jolie, her directorial debut that recently received the Stanley Kramer Award for her work.
“I’m so happy that the films are appreciated. That’s what this has been about for me,” said Pitt. “We get to catch up with people we haven’t seen in a while, old friends. And that’s a nice thing. I consider it part of the job.”