- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Relax with their Kids During Awards Season
Awards season is a time of calm in the Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie household, despite the 6 kids around them and critically acclaimed and films up for awards for the both of them.
Pitt and Jolie look at it as the best time to relax with the kids with some of their favorite activities.
“A lot of it, for us, is family,” Brad Pitt, 48, told PEOPLE at the Producers Guild Awards in Beverly Hills. “Just breaking away and getting to take the kids to Benihana’s or something.”
And choice of TV Show? “iCarly,” says Pitt. “iCarly is big in our house. It is. I know every episode.”
Awards season, he says, gives him and Jolie the time to reflect on their work – his performances for acting in Moneyball and Tree of Life, and for Jolie, her directorial debut that recently received the Stanley Kramer Award for her work.
“I’m so happy that the films are appreciated. That’s what this has been about for me,” said Pitt. “We get to catch up with people we haven’t seen in a while, old friends. And that’s a nice thing. I consider it part of the job.”