- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
- Miley Cyrus Shows Nipples on Instagram With the Willis Girls!
- Deals and Steals – Sunglasses, Headphones, Bracelets – As Soon on GMA
- Nashville Recap 4/15/15 Season 3 Episode 18: “Nobody Knows But Me”
Oprah’s Gift to Beyonce and Jay-Z’s Daughter Blue Ivy Carter
Beyonce and Jay-Z’s daughter, Blue Ivy Carter, is only a couple of days old and is already being lavished with gifts. The little princess received a trunk full of books from the Queen of Media, Oprah Winfrey.
Oprah, is a known lover of literature, so the gift is very fitting.
The new parents released their first statement about the birth of their daughter, saying;
‘We are happy to announce the arrival of our beautiful daughter, Blue Ivy Carter, born on Saturday, January 7, 2012. Her birth was emotional and extremely peaceful, we are in heaven. She was delivered naturally at a healthy 7 lbs and it was the best experience of both of our lives. We are thankful to everyone for all your prayers, well wishes, love and support.’
The proud dad also released a song featuring Blue, called ‘Glory’.
Such an exciting first couple of days of life!!