- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
Oprah’s Gift to Beyonce and Jay-Z’s Daughter Blue Ivy Carter
Beyonce and Jay-Z’s daughter, Blue Ivy Carter, is only a couple of days old and is already being lavished with gifts. The little princess received a trunk full of books from the Queen of Media, Oprah Winfrey.
Oprah, is a known lover of literature, so the gift is very fitting.
The new parents released their first statement about the birth of their daughter, saying;
‘We are happy to announce the arrival of our beautiful daughter, Blue Ivy Carter, born on Saturday, January 7, 2012. Her birth was emotional and extremely peaceful, we are in heaven. She was delivered naturally at a healthy 7 lbs and it was the best experience of both of our lives. We are thankful to everyone for all your prayers, well wishes, love and support.’
The proud dad also released a song featuring Blue, called ‘Glory’.
Such an exciting first couple of days of life!!