- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
- Deal and Steals 5/21/15 – Wedding Items – Shoes, Invites as Seen on GMA
Amanda Seyfried Would Never Date Justin Timberlake
Amanda Seyfried recently admitted to Glamour magazine that she doesn’t like dating a lot of men.
The star of the upcoming ‘Lovelace’ said:
“I’m terrified of being promiscuous. I don’t like the feeling you get when it’s not something that you truly want to do, and I hate the emotional abuse you give yourself afterward.”
Amanda has had two public relationships that have earned her the attention of the media – one with her Mama Mia! co-star Dominic Cooper and the other with Ryan Phillippe.
She added about casual relationships:
“It’s just uncomfortable when you’re with somebody and you’re like, ‘I don’t really know if I’m even comfortable with this. Why did I? Eww!’ I think dating can come without sex. Right now I’m happy to not have someone’s naked body around me. Except for my dog’s.”
Since her relationship with Ryan ended, she’s had a few relationships which were low-profile, but hard:
“You learn very quickly what people are so enamored with, and it’s not necessarily me. … I think it’s all the bullshit of the idea of someone who’s famous, which seems more exotic than the fact. You have to be careful whom you date.”
So does she have her eye on anyone currently? Definitely not In Time costar Justin Timberlake. She said,
“I think any female that meets him at first is like, ‘I want to date you.’ He seems so perfect, but you get to know him, and he’s a good pal. He’ll tell you what he really feels. But, you know, he’s really famous, which has its downsides.”
I’m sure Jessica Biel will be happy to hear Amanda isn’t interested in her fiance. What do you think??