- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
- Giuliana Rancic Shuts Down the Haters With Cheeky Instagram Shot
- Lamar Odom Still Loves Khloe Kardashian – Will They Cancel the Divorce?
- “Biggest Loser” Winner Ali Vincent Weds Girlfriend!
- Hilary Duff Releases Video for Sparks – Released 5/28/15
- Jennifer Aniston’s Diet Secrets Revealed – Clean Eating
- Deals and Steals – Eddie Bauer, Self Tanner and More 5/28/15 – As Seen on GMA
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Snapchat Video Sparks Rumors They Are Reuniting
- Is Bobby Flay the Father of January Jones’ Son?
Arrest Warrant Prepared For Chris Brown
After stealing a fan’s iPhone in Miami then driving off with it, Chris Brown has a warrant being prepared for his arrest. He allegedly caught a girl taking photos of him and fellow rapper, Tyga and flipped on her, saying that these photos would not end up on the internet.
Brown soon drove off, still screaming out the window with the $500 phone; at the time, no warrants were being issued but now,one is being prepared, according to Florida police. If the singer, who performed on the Grammy’s this year, is convicted of robbery, it could be a violation of his probation.
Why is he on probation? Brown has a history of domestic violence with on and off girlfriend, Rihanna so this phone incident could send him off to the big house. Is it time for Brown to go to jail or should he be forgiven for phone theft? Tough question.