- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Arrest Warrant Prepared For Chris Brown
After stealing a fan’s iPhone in Miami then driving off with it, Chris Brown has a warrant being prepared for his arrest. He allegedly caught a girl taking photos of him and fellow rapper, Tyga and flipped on her, saying that these photos would not end up on the internet.
Brown soon drove off, still screaming out the window with the $500 phone; at the time, no warrants were being issued but now,one is being prepared, according to Florida police. If the singer, who performed on the Grammy’s this year, is convicted of robbery, it could be a violation of his probation.
Why is he on probation? Brown has a history of domestic violence with on and off girlfriend, Rihanna so this phone incident could send him off to the big house. Is it time for Brown to go to jail or should he be forgiven for phone theft? Tough question.