- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
Arrest Warrant Prepared For Chris Brown
After stealing a fan’s iPhone in Miami then driving off with it, Chris Brown has a warrant being prepared for his arrest. He allegedly caught a girl taking photos of him and fellow rapper, Tyga and flipped on her, saying that these photos would not end up on the internet.
Brown soon drove off, still screaming out the window with the $500 phone; at the time, no warrants were being issued but now,one is being prepared, according to Florida police. If the singer, who performed on the Grammy’s this year, is convicted of robbery, it could be a violation of his probation.
Why is he on probation? Brown has a history of domestic violence with on and off girlfriend, Rihanna so this phone incident could send him off to the big house. Is it time for Brown to go to jail or should he be forgiven for phone theft? Tough question.