- The Voice Kimberly Nichole Sings ‘Somethings Got a Hold On Me’ by Etta James
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls
- The Voice Recap 4/20/15- Season 8- Live Top 10 Performances
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 4/20/15 – ‘Spring Break’ – Who Was Eliminated?
- Ben Affleck’s Ancestors Were Slave Owners – And He Doesn’t Want Anyone to Know
- Ariana Grande and Big Sean Break Up – Was It Because of His Instagram Post?
- Taylor Swift Acceptance Speech for Milestone Award at Country Music Awards
- The Royals Recap: The Slings and Arrows of Outrageous Fortune 4/19/15
- First Photo: Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Son Silas
- The 50th Academy of Country Music Awards Winner List
Arrest Warrant Prepared For Chris Brown
After stealing a fan’s iPhone in Miami then driving off with it, Chris Brown has a warrant being prepared for his arrest. He allegedly caught a girl taking photos of him and fellow rapper, Tyga and flipped on her, saying that these photos would not end up on the internet.
Brown soon drove off, still screaming out the window with the $500 phone; at the time, no warrants were being issued but now,one is being prepared, according to Florida police. If the singer, who performed on the Grammy’s this year, is convicted of robbery, it could be a violation of his probation.
Why is he on probation? Brown has a history of domestic violence with on and off girlfriend, Rihanna so this phone incident could send him off to the big house. Is it time for Brown to go to jail or should he be forgiven for phone theft? Tough question.