- The Voice Dustin Christensen Sings Downtown Train – 4 Chair Turn Around
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/5/15 – Season 21 Ep. 5 Who Was Eliminated? – The Most Memorable Year
- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
- Blindspot Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Eight Slim Grins”
- Minority Report Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Hawk-Eye”
- Good Wife Archie Panjabi Confirms Feud with Julianna Margulies – No Denying It Anymore
- Kardashian and Jenner Family Labeled as First Family – America Says NEVER!
- How Did 13 Year Old You Tube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley Die?
- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
Biggest Loser Recap and Results 2/21/12
This week, the contestants are faced with a temptation involving their favorite foods, with the winner gaining game-changing power to arrange the two teams however they like –and remain anonymous. The Red Team gets Jeremy and the Black Team gets Conda.
After the unpopular decision is made to switch up the teams, tensions rise and suspicion grows about the real identity of the temptation winner. Then the red and black teams race against time and each other to assemble a giant puzzle on top of eight-foot tall blocks, with the winning team getting a very special prize (2-weeks at the Biggest Loser Ranch). Later, after a drama-fueled weigh-in and elimination, another contestant is sent home.
Black Team- Trainer Bob
TOTAL: -12 (0.75%)
Red Team – Trainer Dolvett
TOTAL: -43 (3.39%)
Daphne is sent home!!
Sorry for the quick recap but I am traveling, see you next week!!