- Is Bobby Flay the Father of January Jones’ Son?
- Lindsay Lohan Is Free – Off Probation
- Is TLC Bringing Back 19 and Counting?
- Is The Bachelorette, Kaitlyn Bristowe Pregnant?
- Khloe Kardashian Angers Some in Muslim Community Again
- Oscar Winning Actress Tatum O’Neal Is Now Dating Women!
- Miley Cyrus Helps Get Netflix Show Renewed – Gracie and Frankie
- The Briefcase Recap and Review Series Premiere 5/27/15
- Jill’s Steals and Deals for Father’s Day – Shirts, Steak and iHome as Seen on Today Show
- Video: Amy Schumer Defends Bill Cosby Rape Allegations – Mocks it in a Skit
Chris Brown to Remain on Probation for Attack on Rihanna
Chris Brown is to remain on probation for his attack on ex-girlfriend Rihanna three years ago.
A LA judge told Brown’s lawyers that although the singer had “scored high marks” he needed to continue to report to an official in Virgina. Brown was sentenced to 180 hours of community service and 5 years of probation for his attack on Rihanna in 2009.
Both are scheduled to appear at the Grammys this weekend. Brown was not in court for the hearing, during which his lawyer requested that Brown’s probation end because of his good behavior. This included passing all the required drug tests, three months of manual labour, which included roadside clean-up and graffiti removal.
The singer also completed anger management and domestic violence counselling. Last year, another judge relaxed a restraining order which banned Brown from contacting Rihanna or being within 10 yards of her at music events. Recently, Brown and Rihanna have been spending time together, starting with a marathon 5 hour meeting at a recent Grammy rehearsal.
Brown will have another hearing on 10 July.
He is nominated for three Grammy awards this year, including one for best R&B album for F.A.M.E. (Forgiving All My Enemies). He hasn’t been to the Grammys since the attack.