- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
- The Voice Dustin Christensen Sings Downtown Train – 4 Chair Turn Around
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/5/15 – Season 21 Ep. 5 Who Was Eliminated? – The Most Memorable Year
- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
- Blindspot Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Eight Slim Grins”
Chris Brown to Remain on Probation for Attack on Rihanna
Chris Brown is to remain on probation for his attack on ex-girlfriend Rihanna three years ago.
A LA judge told Brown’s lawyers that although the singer had “scored high marks” he needed to continue to report to an official in Virgina. Brown was sentenced to 180 hours of community service and 5 years of probation for his attack on Rihanna in 2009.
Both are scheduled to appear at the Grammys this weekend. Brown was not in court for the hearing, during which his lawyer requested that Brown’s probation end because of his good behavior. This included passing all the required drug tests, three months of manual labour, which included roadside clean-up and graffiti removal.
The singer also completed anger management and domestic violence counselling. Last year, another judge relaxed a restraining order which banned Brown from contacting Rihanna or being within 10 yards of her at music events. Recently, Brown and Rihanna have been spending time together, starting with a marathon 5 hour meeting at a recent Grammy rehearsal.
Brown will have another hearing on 10 July.
He is nominated for three Grammy awards this year, including one for best R&B album for F.A.M.E. (Forgiving All My Enemies). He hasn’t been to the Grammys since the attack.