- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
Chris Brown to Remain on Probation for Attack on Rihanna
Chris Brown is to remain on probation for his attack on ex-girlfriend Rihanna three years ago.
A LA judge told Brown’s lawyers that although the singer had “scored high marks” he needed to continue to report to an official in Virgina. Brown was sentenced to 180 hours of community service and 5 years of probation for his attack on Rihanna in 2009.
Both are scheduled to appear at the Grammys this weekend. Brown was not in court for the hearing, during which his lawyer requested that Brown’s probation end because of his good behavior. This included passing all the required drug tests, three months of manual labour, which included roadside clean-up and graffiti removal.
The singer also completed anger management and domestic violence counselling. Last year, another judge relaxed a restraining order which banned Brown from contacting Rihanna or being within 10 yards of her at music events. Recently, Brown and Rihanna have been spending time together, starting with a marathon 5 hour meeting at a recent Grammy rehearsal.
Brown will have another hearing on 10 July.
He is nominated for three Grammy awards this year, including one for best R&B album for F.A.M.E. (Forgiving All My Enemies). He hasn’t been to the Grammys since the attack.