- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
OK Magazine: Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Wedding – Photo
It’s Wednesday. Magazine Cover day. While some of the magazines have interesting, true stories – some are just ridiculous.
The cover of OK magazine is an “exclusive” on Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie’s wedding. We say ridiculous.
The magazine is reporting,
sometime this summer, after seven years and six children (going on eight – another ridiculous claim), Brad Pitt and a very-pregnant-with-twin-boys Angelina Jolie will finally walk down the aisle and get married. Sources say the world’s most glamorous couple will become husband (her third) and wife (his second) in a small but stylish ceremony at their 16th-century French château.
Also on the agenda, a honeymoon spent painting the nursery for their
fake twin boys.
In the magazine this week:
– Heidi Klum gives an exclusive interview about the end of her marriage to Seal (ridiculous)
– Marc Vs. J. Lo’s boy toy – the battle for the twins
– Teen Mom Leah’s medical shocker
How does a magazine get away with printing pure lies? Do you think there is any truth to the cover story, etc??