- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
OK Magazine: Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Wedding – Photo
It’s Wednesday. Magazine Cover day. While some of the magazines have interesting, true stories – some are just ridiculous.
The cover of OK magazine is an “exclusive” on Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie’s wedding. We say ridiculous.
The magazine is reporting,
sometime this summer, after seven years and six children (going on eight – another ridiculous claim), Brad Pitt and a very-pregnant-with-twin-boys Angelina Jolie will finally walk down the aisle and get married. Sources say the world’s most glamorous couple will become husband (her third) and wife (his second) in a small but stylish ceremony at their 16th-century French château.
Also on the agenda, a honeymoon spent painting the nursery for their
fake twin boys.
In the magazine this week:
– Heidi Klum gives an exclusive interview about the end of her marriage to Seal (ridiculous)
– Marc Vs. J. Lo’s boy toy – the battle for the twins
– Teen Mom Leah’s medical shocker
How does a magazine get away with printing pure lies? Do you think there is any truth to the cover story, etc??