- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “True Purpose”
- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
- The Voice Dustin Christensen Sings Downtown Train – 4 Chair Turn Around
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/5/15 – Season 21 Ep. 5 Who Was Eliminated? – The Most Memorable Year
- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
- Blindspot Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Eight Slim Grins”
- Minority Report Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Hawk-Eye”
OK Magazine: Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Wedding – Photo
It’s Wednesday. Magazine Cover day. While some of the magazines have interesting, true stories – some are just ridiculous.
The cover of OK magazine is an “exclusive” on Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie’s wedding. We say ridiculous.
The magazine is reporting,
sometime this summer, after seven years and six children (going on eight – another ridiculous claim), Brad Pitt and a very-pregnant-with-twin-boys Angelina Jolie will finally walk down the aisle and get married. Sources say the world’s most glamorous couple will become husband (her third) and wife (his second) in a small but stylish ceremony at their 16th-century French château.
Also on the agenda, a honeymoon spent painting the nursery for their
fake twin boys.
In the magazine this week:
– Heidi Klum gives an exclusive interview about the end of her marriage to Seal (ridiculous)
– Marc Vs. J. Lo’s boy toy – the battle for the twins
– Teen Mom Leah’s medical shocker
How does a magazine get away with printing pure lies? Do you think there is any truth to the cover story, etc??