- Who is Ben Higgins on The Bachelorette 2015 with Kaitlyn Bristowe
- American Ninja Warrior Recap – 5/25/15 – Season Premiere
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Recap 5/25/15 – Who Went Home? – Amy Schumer and Laila Ali
- Colin Farrell Is All For Ireland’s Passing of Gay Marriage!
- Josh Duggar Thinks Incest is Funny – Jokes About It – See Video
- Ben Stiller’s Mother Passes Away!
- Who is JJ Lane on The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Bristowe
- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
OK Magazine: Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Wedding – Photo
It’s Wednesday. Magazine Cover day. While some of the magazines have interesting, true stories – some are just ridiculous.
The cover of OK magazine is an “exclusive” on Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie’s wedding. We say ridiculous.
The magazine is reporting,
sometime this summer, after seven years and six children (going on eight – another ridiculous claim), Brad Pitt and a very-pregnant-with-twin-boys Angelina Jolie will finally walk down the aisle and get married. Sources say the world’s most glamorous couple will become husband (her third) and wife (his second) in a small but stylish ceremony at their 16th-century French château.
Also on the agenda, a honeymoon spent painting the nursery for their
fake twin boys.
In the magazine this week:
– Heidi Klum gives an exclusive interview about the end of her marriage to Seal (ridiculous)
– Marc Vs. J. Lo’s boy toy – the battle for the twins
– Teen Mom Leah’s medical shocker
How does a magazine get away with printing pure lies? Do you think there is any truth to the cover story, etc??