- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
- Giuliana Rancic Shuts Down the Haters With Cheeky Instagram Shot
- Lamar Odom Still Loves Khloe Kardashian – Will They Cancel the Divorce?
- “Biggest Loser” Winner Ali Vincent Weds Girlfriend!
- Hilary Duff Releases Video for Sparks – Released 5/28/15
- Jennifer Aniston’s Diet Secrets Revealed – Clean Eating
- Deals and Steals – Eddie Bauer, Self Tanner and More 5/28/15 – As Seen on GMA
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Snapchat Video Sparks Rumors They Are Reuniting
- Is Bobby Flay the Father of January Jones’ Son?
Is Natalie Portman Married?
Is Natalie Portman a married woman?
She set the rumour-mill into overdrive at the Oscars where she appeared with her fiance, Benjamin Millepied, her ballet choreographer from her movie Black Swan. They were spotted wearing matching bands on their ring fingers, sparking speculation that they had secretly wed.
Just last year, she appeared on the red carpet, newly engaged to Millepied, carrying their first child and hot favorite to win the Best Actress Oscar for her role in Black Swan. Alot can change in a year and it seems like the couple has wed in secret.
Portman wore a new piece ring under her diamond engagement ring, that could be seen when she presented the Best Actor prize to The Artist’s Jean Dujardin, while Frenchman Benjamin, 34, displayed a simple silver band on his left hand as they attended the official Oscars afterparty.
The actress gave birth to the couple’s son, Aleph, in June.