- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
- Miley Cyrus Shows Nipples on Instagram With the Willis Girls!
- Deals and Steals – Sunglasses, Headphones, Bracelets – As Soon on GMA
- Nashville Recap 4/15/15 Season 3 Episode 18: “Nobody Knows But Me”
Is Natalie Portman Married?
Is Natalie Portman a married woman?
She set the rumour-mill into overdrive at the Oscars where she appeared with her fiance, Benjamin Millepied, her ballet choreographer from her movie Black Swan. They were spotted wearing matching bands on their ring fingers, sparking speculation that they had secretly wed.
Just last year, she appeared on the red carpet, newly engaged to Millepied, carrying their first child and hot favorite to win the Best Actress Oscar for her role in Black Swan. Alot can change in a year and it seems like the couple has wed in secret.
Portman wore a new piece ring under her diamond engagement ring, that could be seen when she presented the Best Actor prize to The Artist’s Jean Dujardin, while Frenchman Benjamin, 34, displayed a simple silver band on his left hand as they attended the official Oscars afterparty.
The actress gave birth to the couple’s son, Aleph, in June.