- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
Is Natalie Portman Married?
Is Natalie Portman a married woman?
She set the rumour-mill into overdrive at the Oscars where she appeared with her fiance, Benjamin Millepied, her ballet choreographer from her movie Black Swan. They were spotted wearing matching bands on their ring fingers, sparking speculation that they had secretly wed.
Just last year, she appeared on the red carpet, newly engaged to Millepied, carrying their first child and hot favorite to win the Best Actress Oscar for her role in Black Swan. Alot can change in a year and it seems like the couple has wed in secret.
Portman wore a new piece ring under her diamond engagement ring, that could be seen when she presented the Best Actor prize to The Artist’s Jean Dujardin, while Frenchman Benjamin, 34, displayed a simple silver band on his left hand as they attended the official Oscars afterparty.
The actress gave birth to the couple’s son, Aleph, in June.