- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
- The Voice Dustin Christensen Sings Downtown Train – 4 Chair Turn Around
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/5/15 – Season 21 Ep. 5 Who Was Eliminated? – The Most Memorable Year
- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
- Blindspot Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Eight Slim Grins”
Is Natalie Portman Married?
Is Natalie Portman a married woman?
She set the rumour-mill into overdrive at the Oscars where she appeared with her fiance, Benjamin Millepied, her ballet choreographer from her movie Black Swan. They were spotted wearing matching bands on their ring fingers, sparking speculation that they had secretly wed.
Just last year, she appeared on the red carpet, newly engaged to Millepied, carrying their first child and hot favorite to win the Best Actress Oscar for her role in Black Swan. Alot can change in a year and it seems like the couple has wed in secret.
Portman wore a new piece ring under her diamond engagement ring, that could be seen when she presented the Best Actor prize to The Artist’s Jean Dujardin, while Frenchman Benjamin, 34, displayed a simple silver band on his left hand as they attended the official Oscars afterparty.
The actress gave birth to the couple’s son, Aleph, in June.