- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
- Under the Dome Recap 6/25/15- Season 3 Premiere- Move On; But I’m Not
- Big Brother 17 Season Premiere Recap 6/24/15 – Part 1 Meet the 1st 8 Houseguests
- Dance Moms Recap 6/23/15- West Coast Strikes Back
Olivia Wilde Doing Better After Divorce
Four months ago when Olivia Wilde‘s divorce was being finalized from her husband Tao Ruspoli, the actress described herself as “wobbly”. Now, though, the actress seems to have regained her steadiness.
Wilde tells Town & Country:
“When you go through a breakup, you lose faith for a while. It makes you feel like such a failure, but I think this whole traumatic year has made me a better actor. And the good thing about getting divorced young – if there is a good thing – is that it makes you realize there’s no schedule in life. It blasts you wide open and frees you to be honest with yourself.”
The actress and Ruspoli eloped at age 18 and were married on a bus. Of marrying at such a young age, she says:
“The danger is that you evolve over the years and find yourself in a different place.”
Wilde also spoke about how she got involved with acting saying it was her parents who introduced her to Hollywood.
“My dad took me to see Saturday Night Live as a birthday treat, and I knew at that moment that this was what I wanted to do.”
Olivia remembers having lunch with George Clooney on the set of The Peacemaker in 1997, a movie for which her parents wrote the screenplay.
“Having George Clooney be the first Hollywood actor I met set a pretty high standard. “He’s genuinely sincere, smart, gracious, and I like his politics, too, which always helps.”
Another influential leading man for Wilde was her co-star from House, Hugh Laurie, who she says she “owes my entire film career to.”
Wilde did confirm to Town and Country that she is seeing someone in the entertainment business, but didn’t quite confirm that she’s dating SNL cast member Jason Sudeikis, whom she’s been spotted with in recent months.